Freeware windows Wave Generator use the sound card's output as sine wave output. A built in sweep algorithm is used by audio hackers to measure frequency repsonses of their amplifiers
Hits: 18660 | Votes: 90 | Rating: 4.90
About Sine Wave Generator
The resource is currently listed in dxzone.com in a single category. The main category is Signal generator software
that is about signal generator software.
This link is listed in our web site directory since Monday May 12 2008, and till today "Sine Wave Generator
" has been followed for a total of 18660 times. So far received 90 votes for a total score of 4.90/10
You may find other interesting sites similar to this one, under the following categories:
Rate this resource
received 90 votes for a total score of 4.90/10
The scale is 1 - 10, with 1 being poor and 10 being excellent.
Webmaster, add a Remote rating
We thought you might also be interested in these additional resources we selected from the same category:
- Sine Wave Generator - Freeware windows Wave Generator use the sound card's output as sine wa...
- SigJenny - SigJenny turns your PC into a flexible and powerful audio signal gene...
- Test Tone Generator - This Test Tone Generator (TTG) turns your PC into a function generator...
- SweepGen - SweepGen turns a PC into an Audio Oscillator and Sweep Generator which...
- Bitscope Waveform Generator - Integrated DSP based waveform generator and timing for BitScope. Arbit...
Visit this link
Sine Wave Generator
Share this resource
Share this link with your friends, publish within popular social networks or send it via email.
The DXZone is the largest human created and maintained library of web sites dedicated to Amateur Radio, currently lists 20.000+ links organized into 600+ categories. Real Hams review new sites every day since 1998, for potential inclusion in the Directory, and to evaluate the best place to list them.
Sign up to our Newsletter
Get our latest news and links in your email. Service provided by Google FeedBurner