Freeware windows Wave Generator use the sound card's output as sine wave output. A built in sweep algorithm is used by audio hackers to measure frequency repsonses of their amplifiers
Hits: 19707 | Votes: 99 | Rating: 4.97
About Sine Wave Generator
The resource is currently listed in dxzone.com in a single category. The main category is Signal generator software
that is about signal generator software.
This link is listed in our web site directory since Monday May 12 2008, and till today "Sine Wave Generator
" has been followed for a total of 19707 times. So far received 99 votes for a total score of 4.97/10
You may find other interesting sites similar to this one, under the following categories:
Rate this resource
received 99 votes for a total score of 4.97/10
The scale is 1 - 10, with 1 being poor and 10 being excellent.
Webmaster, add a Remote rating
Report this link
If you find this link broken, not working or inappropriate, please Report this link
We thought you might also be interested in these additional resources we selected from the same category:
- Sine Wave Generator - Freeware windows Wave Generator use the sound card's output as sine wa...
- Test Tone Generator - This Test Tone Generator (TTG) turns your PC into a function generator...
- SweepGen - SweepGen turns a PC into an Audio Oscillator and Sweep Generator which...
- Bitscope Waveform Generator - Integrated DSP based waveform generator and timing for BitScope. Arbit...
- TCube - TCUBE is a combination of a Spectrum Analyzer and a Two Tone Generator...
Share this resource
Share this link with your friends, publish within popular social networks or send it via email.
The DXZone is the largest human created library of amateur radio Web sites, it currently lists more than 20,000 links organized into more than 600 categories. Since 1998, a group of radio amateurs has been reviewing new sites for listing every day and evaluating the best place to list them. The DXZone is one of the longest-running amateur radio sites still active on the Web.