- 16 DTMF Tone Generator Keypad App
- This app will give you a 16 tone DTMF keypad and the ability to generate custom DTMF sequences, and set the duration and tone to silence ratio. Includes the characters 1234567890*# and the menu tones ABCD. You may enter a custom sequence via the keypad, soft keyboard, or speech if your device already has speech-to-text capability.
This is basically a touch tone telephone keypad, which may be of interest to amateur ham radio repeater operators
[ Hits: 454 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- AF signal function generator for Windows
- Windows signal function generator sotfware, offers 4 main channels, 4 modulators, 1 measurement generator, 1 frequency standard generator, Amplitude, phase and frequency modulation, can generates real band-limited signals
[ Hits: 286 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2 ]
- Bitscope Waveform Generator
- Integrated DSP based waveform generator and timing for BitScope. Arbitrary waveforms, synchronized clocks and external triggers.
[ Hits: 10068 | Votes: 37 | Rating: 4.56 ]
- Double Tone IQ-Generator
- Easy to use double tone IQ-generator for testing direct conversion SSB-transmitters based on phasemethod etc.
[ Hits: 4308 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 3.78 ]
- Contains a PC sound card based signal generator. It can generate functions, multitones, arbitrary waveforms, burst tones, MLS, DTMF, musical scales, white noise and pink noise, and frequency/amplitude sweep. Fully functional free trial downloadable.
[ Hits: 8215 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 5.12 ]
- Online Signal Generator
- An online audio signal generator application capable to reproduce different waveforms with variable frequency range
[ Hits: 3176 | Votes: 34 | Rating: 4.3 ]
- SigJenny turns your PC into a flexible and powerful audio signal generator for free.
It can create multiple waveforms, sweep, fire single or repeating tone bursts. You can save your sound as a wav file, display a frequency response, use SigJenny a bit like an oscilloscope, and do a very good impression of a police car!
[ Hits: 17442 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 6.55 ]
- SimJT is a simulation program. It generates audio-frequency JT65 and CW signals in a background of gaussian white noise, with user-specified signal-to-noise ratio.
[ Hits: 2676 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.5 ]
- Sine Wave Generator
- Freeware windows Wave Generator use the sound card's output as sine wave output. A built in sweep algorithm is used by audio hackers to measure frequency repsonses of their amplifiers
[ Hits: 19110 | Votes: 94 | Rating: 4.87 ]
- SweepGen turns a PC into an Audio Oscillator and Sweep Generator which can be used for testing audio or educational purposes. In conjunction with audio test instruments, you can make frequency response plots. SweepGen uses the sound card in your PC to produce sinewaves
[ Hits: 10340 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 5 ]
- TCUBE is a combination of a Spectrum Analyzer and a Two Tone Generator, with optional quadrature outputs. It can be used for measuring the intermodulation behavior of an audio circuit, and as a general purpose tool
[ Hits: 8355 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- Test Tone Generator
- This Test Tone Generator (TTG) turns your PC into a function generator and enables you to demonstrate, test and tune sound systems, create sound effects and a whole range of other uses to suit your needs. It can also be used for educational purposes.
[ Hits: 13964 | Votes: 31 | Rating: 5.42 ]
- MacOSX real-time precision signal / waveform generator. Uses native Mac sound Out capabilities.
[ Hits: 780 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.5 ]
- Signal generator using the PC soundcard to output continuous tone, CW, SSTV, AO-40 telemetry, and PSK31 test signals with variable AWGN. The program will also output to a RIFF .wav file by AE4JY
[ Hits: 4392 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.67 ]