SweepGen turns a PC into an Audio Oscillator and Sweep Generator which can be used for testing audio or educational purposes. In conjunction with audio test instruments, you can make frequency response plots. SweepGen uses the sound card in your PC to produce sinewaves
Hits: 10576 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 5.00
The resource is currently on dxzone.com in just one category. Main category is Signal Generator
that is about signal generator software.
This link has been on our site since Monday May 12 2008, and it has been clicked on 10576 times. So far it received 11 votes for a total score of 5.00/10
Discover more websites like this one in these categories:
Rate this resource
it received 11 votes for a total score of 5.00/10
The scale is 1 - 10, with 1 being poor and 10 being excellent.
Webmaster, add a Remote rating
Report this link
If you find this link broken, not working or inappropriate, please Report this link
Explore these additional resources we've chosen for you from the same category, as we believe they might also capture your interest.
- Sine Wave Generator - Freeware windows Wave Generator use the sound card's output as sine wa...
- Test Tone Generator - This Test Tone Generator (TTG) turns your PC into a function generator...
- Bitscope Waveform Generator - Integrated DSP based waveform generator and timing for BitScope. Arbit...
- TCube - TCUBE is a combination of a Spectrum Analyzer and a Two Tone Generator...
- Multi-Instrument - Contains a PC sound card based signal generator. It can generate funct...
Visit this link
Share this resource
Share this link with your friends, publish within popular social networks or send it via email.
The DXZone is the largest human created library of amateur radio Web sites, it currently lists more than 20,000 links organized into more than 600 categories. Since 1998, a group of radio amateurs has been reviewing new sites for listing every day and evaluating the best place to list them. The DXZone is one of the longest-running amateur radio sites still active on the Web.