An easy to make trap dipole antenna for 40 and 20 meters
Hits: 7745 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.30
About 40/20 Trap Dipole
The resource is currently listed in dxzone.com in 3 categories. The main category is Dipole antenna projects for 20 meters
that is about Dipole antennas for 20 meter band.
This link is listed in our web site directory since Friday Feb 6 2009, and till today "40/20 Trap Dipole
" has been followed for a total of 7745 times. So far received 9 votes for a total score of 5.30/10
You may find other interesting sites similar to this one, under the following categories:
Rate this resource
received 9 votes for a total score of 5.30/10
The scale is 1 - 10, with 1 being poor and 10 being excellent.
Webmaster, add a Remote rating
We thought you might also be interested in these additional resources we selected from the same category:
- Coaxial-Cable Trap Dipole - An Attic Coaxial-Cable trap dipole for 10, 15, 20, 30, 40, and 80 mete...
- Rotatable Dipoles - Portable, and shortened with loading coils rotatable dipoles for 6 met...
- DX Dual Dipole - Two dipoles fed from the same coaxial line by n6bz for 20 and 15 meter...
- W3FF Portable Dipole - This is the antenna w3ff designed for his walking portable station. I...
- 20m QRP Dipole - Instructions to build a portable dipole for 20 meters...
Visit this link
40/20 Trap Dipole
Share this resource
Share this link with your friends, publish within popular social networks or send it via email.
The DXZone is the largest human created and maintained library of web sites dedicated to Amateur Radio, currently lists 20.000+ links organized into 600+ categories. Real Hams review new sites every day since 1998, for potential inclusion in the Directory, and to evaluate the best place to list them.
Sign up to our Newsletter
Get our latest news and links in your email. Service provided by Google FeedBurner