- 40m loaded dipole
- This is an short dipole for 7 MHz. Total length of this dipole is just 10 meters, 33 feet. Missing lenght is balanced by a coil made of 49 turns of a 40mm diameter pvc pipe. The use of a choke balun is recommended, as always, to adapt the unbalanced coax cable to the balanced antenna, and to prevent RF feed back along the coax shield.
[ Hits: 159 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 300 ohm twinlead 40 meter dipole
- The N2CKH travel special 300 Ohm ladder line convertable antenna
[ Hits: 8533 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.5 ]
- 40 m linear loaded dipole antenna
- The K4VX linear-loaded dipole for 7 MHz, simple and practical way to make a short but efficient 40-meter dipole.
[ Hits: 4594 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.6 ]
- 40 meter cage dipole
- The antenna consists of 6 runs of stranded wires spaced by plastic Hula Hoop spacers made of poly tubing
[ Hits: 868 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9 ]
- 40 Meter Rotatable Dipole
- An excellent all-around 40 meter antenna for those who don't have room for a multi element yagi antenna
[ Hits: 4912 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.2 ]
- 40 meter shortened dipole - M0MCX
- Interesting little project with a couple of loading coils by M0MCX
[ Hits: 14206 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- 40-80 Coax Trap Dipole
- Full article on how to build a home-made wire dipole antenna for 40 and 80 meters band.
Article is fully in italian, as it was published on ARI RadioRivista, but is plenty of self explaining pictures that will guide you on homebrewing this trapped dipole antenna for the lower amateur radio bands.
[ Hits: 120 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 40-80 Dipole antenna
- A 40 80 dipole antenna design by WA6ESC PDF File
[ Hits: 2522 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- 40/20 Trap Dipole
- An easy to make trap dipole antenna for 40 and 20 meters
[ Hits: 7982 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 5.77 ]
- 40/80 Coil loaded dipole
- A coil loaded dipole antenna for 40 and 80 meters band by I2CN
[ Hits: 11621 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 4.99 ]
- 40M Inverted Vee
- This simple antenna can be used in various configurations for 40/80/20 or any WARC band or a combination of them
[ Hits: 3828 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- 40m Linear-Loaded Dipole
- A short dipole wire antenna for 40 meters band. It is a folded dipole that do not make use of coils and can be used either in horizontal or inverted V configuration
[ Hits: 1430 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- 40m Short Antenna
- GM4JMU shortened dipole for 40 meters band
[ Hits: 27496 | Votes: 32 | Rating: 5 ]
- 7 MHz Dipole at VK1ZKD
- This article documents an unobtrusive antenna for operation on 7MHz, primarily for contacts with stations at up to 1000Km range.
[ Hits: 3484 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- A shortened 40 meter rotary dipole
- The antenna build into this project is made from 2 fishing poles on a fiberglass pole in the center.
[ Hits: 1154 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.75 ]
- An antenna for 7MHz local contacts
- This article describes the design of an antenna for local contacts on 7MHz, including a simple and efficient matching system that presents a 50 ohm load to the transceiver.
[ Hits: 2520 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2 ]
- Coaxial-Cable Trap Dipole
- An Attic Coaxial-Cable trap dipole for 10, 15, 20, 30, 40, and 80 meters
[ Hits: 149242 | Votes: 203 | Rating: 6.34 ]
- Coil-loaded 40/80 Meter Inverted V Dipole Antenna
- An inverted V antenna for 40-80 with loading coils. This antenna is a full size on 40 and a shortened 80 by KG0ZZ.
[ Hits: 2239 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.85 ]
- Compact Right Angle 40 Meter Antenna
- Want to operate on 40 meters but only have a space a little over 16X16 ? Try this antenna.
[ Hits: 666 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Dipole for 40 meters
- Shortened dipole with traps for 40 meters band in portuguese
[ Hits: 4325 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- Dipole for 40 Meters by K4VX
- Here is a very simple and practical way to make a short but efficient 40-meter dipole.
The K4VX Linear-Loaded Dipole for 7 MHz
[ Hits: 2641 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Dual Band Dipole 20-40m
- A simple dipole built for two-band operation can be used for portable use and operate 20 and 40 meter bands
[ Hits: 7139 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.94 ]
- Half-Length Dipoles for 40 Meters
- Complete collection of the four main parts of this excellet research on modelling and designing half wave dipole antennas for 40 meters band, covering all aspects beginning from full wave length antennas, to shortened, loaded and reshaped dipoles
[ Hits: 267 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- Ham radio 40-meter dipole: your first antenna
- How to home made a custom home made dipole antenna for the 40 meters band, just 66 feet long. Enjoy the band openings during the evening and play morse code or digital modes on this magic band.
[ Hits: 178 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Helical Dipole for 40m
- An helical dipole made with 10,7 meters of wire resonating on the 40 meters band, by PY1ZFK based on a project by DL8VO
[ Hits: 1032 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7 ]
- Indoor antenna de F6CYV
- Indoor wire antenna project for 7 Mhz band, basically a bent dipole antenna, design based on a project by F6CYV
[ Hits: 49037 | Votes: 55 | Rating: 6.9 ]
- Linear Loaded 40m Dipole
- A simple dipole for 40m band feeded with 450-Ohm openwire feedline includes MMANA Gal files to download
[ Hits: 467 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5 ]
- Linear Loaded 40m Dipole
- Dipole for 40m band. It is a simple linear loaded dipole feeded with 450-Ohm openwire feedline. Designed it for resonance at 7.050 MHz, can be tuned on 30m and 80m bands with an external antenna tuner. Build with simple electrical copper wire (2.5 mmq/13 awg) and two fishing poles with size of about 7 m/23 ft.
[ Hits: 144 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Linear-Loaded Dipole for 7 MHz
- A short but efficient dipole for 40 meters band
[ Hits: 22831 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 8.55 ]
- Make a Compatct Dipole for 7 MHz
- This article demonstrate how to build and mount a 40 meter loaded dipole using basic materials. This antenna reduce the overall length of an HF dipole through the use of loading coils.
[ Hits: 192 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Multiband trap dipole
- A multiband 20/40/75/160 trap dipole antenna plan by KG0WX
[ Hits: 2602 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4 ]
- Portable Dipole Antenna for 7 MHz
- A simple portable dipole antenna for the 40 meter band using a total lenght of 18 meter. It can be used for 80 to 10 meters coverage using a antenna tuner.
[ Hits: 300 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.5 ]
- Postage Stamp 40 Meter Wire Dipole Antenna
- Build yourself a postage stamp 40 meter wire dipole antenna that fits in a space a little over 20 wide and works reasonably well at low heights
[ Hits: 2698 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.5 ]
- Rotary Dipole for 30 and 40 meters band
- Drawings pictures and notes on a rotary dipole antenna for 30 and 40 meters band
[ Hits: 10313 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2 ]
- Rotatable 40M Dipole
- The Linear-Loaded "Crappie" 40M Rotatable Dipole
A Short 40 Antenna You Can Build for $50 or Less by VA7ST VE7ASK
[ Hits: 1911 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Short 40m dipole
- The GM4JMU Shortened 7Mhz Dipole
[ Hits: 1376 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- Shortened antennas
- Drawings of shortened antenna for indoor usage, using short pvc tubes for 2 , 20 and 40 MHz by f1rfm
[ Hits: 6752 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4 ]
- Shortened dipole for 10 & 40m bands
- A shorten Dual-Band Dipole with overall length of about 11 m. For this antenna traps are substituted by inductors, in order to cover the 10 & 40 m. Bands.
[ Hits: 4095 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- Shortened Dipole for 40m
- A shortened 7 MHz Dipole antenna as described by Ken GM4JMU in Sprat 74.
[ Hits: 2207 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.22 ]
- Shorty Forty Antenna
- Short dipole antenna for 40 meter ham band.
Can be put up in the space required for a 20 meter dipole.
[ Hits: 12350 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.74 ]
- Simple 20-40 m Dipole Antenna
- A simple TRAP-dipole project for 20 and 40m bands includes EZNec simulations
[ Hits: 1690 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6 ]
- The 40 Meter Inverted V Antenna
- This 40 meter Inverted V antenna was tested and tuned at a height of 35 feet and proved excellent results. The ends of the antenna are about 11 feet above the ground. Article and video available
[ Hits: 1357 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.5 ]
- Trapped dipole for 40 80m
- I0SJC trapped dipole for 40 and 80 meters, traps done with 170 turns 1 mm diam, on a 3.2 mm cilinder in Italian.
[ Hits: 1638 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- Trapped dipole for 40-80-160 meters
- Build a space efficient trapped dipole antenna for 40-80-160 meter bands using RG-58 and PVC pipe by W8NX
[ Hits: 95673 | Votes: 119 | Rating: 6.24 ]
- Trapped dipole for 80 and 40 m
- This article explores a theoretical model for the losses of an 80m / 40m trapped inverted V dipole antenna system using a bootstrap coax trap, but does not examine the pattern of the antenna.
[ Hits: 2717 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Vertical Dipole for 40 Meters band
- A lightweight portable vertical antenna for 40m
[ Hits: 1044 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- VK5AH -HF 4 Bander dipole
- A multiband 80-40-20-15 meters dipole wire antenna that can be extended to cover 160 meters too.
[ Hits: 53566 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 6.68 ]
- W5VMs Shorty 40 Antenna
- A shortened dipole for 40 meters band by Martin E. Meserve
[ Hits: 2539 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 9.85 ]
- Wire Dipole for 7.05 MHz
- Inverted Vee antenna for 40m with simulation data by DF9CY
[ Hits: 1608 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]