Recommended Procedures for Random Digital EME
Hits: 474 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00
About Procedures for Digital EME
The resource is currently listed in dxzone.com in 2 categories. The main category is Moonbounce
that is about EME ham radio moon bounce radio links.
This link is listed in our web site directory since Tuesday Jun 2 2009, and till today "Procedures for Digital EME
" has been followed for a total of 474 times. So far no one has rated yet, so be the first to rate this link !
You may find other interesting sites similar to this one, under the following categories:
Rate this resource
no one has rated yet, so be the first to rate this link !
The scale is 1 - 10, with 1 being poor and 10 being excellent.
Webmaster, add a Remote rating
We thought you might also be interested in these additional resources we selected from the same category:
- 432 MHz EME PreAmplifier - 432 MHz EME low noise amplifier. Circuit, components and image by Chri...
- Argo - Argo is a freeware windows viewer for MTHELL, Slow CW, like QRSS and D...
- MultiKeyer - MultiKeyer is a computer keying program that supports both CW and Phon...
- MoonBounce operations - EME operation news, typical moonbounce audio recordings...
- F1FLA Home page - The antenna FLA25HV construction...
Visit this link
Procedures for Digital EME
Share this resource
Share this link with your friends, publish within popular social networks or send it via email.
The DXZone is the largest human created and maintained library of web sites dedicated to Amateur Radio, currently lists 20.000+ links organized into 600+ categories. Real Hams review new sites every day since 1998, for potential inclusion in the Directory, and to evaluate the best place to list them.
Sign up to our Newsletter
Get our latest news and links in your email. Service provided by Google FeedBurner