A small collection of bash scripts for pulling QTH info, grid square info, propagation charts, and monitoring prop logger postings.
By Jonesy W3DHJ Hits: 462 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.50
About W3DHJ - lunix utilities for Radio Amateurs
The resource is currently listed in dxzone.com in a single category. The main category is Ham radio software for linux
that is about Ham radio programs for linux platform.
This link is listed in our web site directory since Thursday Sep 24 2009, and till today "W3DHJ - lunix utilities for Radio Amateurs
" has been followed for a total of 462 times. So far received 4 votes for a total score of 9.50/10
You may find other interesting sites similar to this one, under the following categories:
Rate this resource
received 4 votes for a total score of 9.50/10
The scale is 1 - 10, with 1 being poor and 10 being excellent.
Webmaster, add a Remote rating
We thought you might also be interested in these additional resources we selected from the same category:
- Jack Audio - Take the audio output of one piece of software and send it to another....
- Grig Radio Control - Grig is a freeware simple Ham Radio control (CAT) program based on the...
- Radio Explorer - Graphic viewer for shortwave broadcasting and programming schedules. S...
- XASTIR - Xastir is program for receiving and plotting APRS position packets. De...
- X-APRS - APRS for Linux is a multifaceted system for use with packet radio by H...
Visit this link
W3DHJ - lunix utilities for Radio Amateurs
Share this resource
Share this link with your friends, publish within popular social networks or send it via email.
The DXZone is the largest human created and maintained library of web sites dedicated to Amateur Radio, currently lists 20.000+ links organized into 600+ categories. Real Hams review new sites every day since 1998, for potential inclusion in the Directory, and to evaluate the best place to list them.
Sign up to our Newsletter
Get our latest news and links in your email. Service provided by Google FeedBurner