This utility was written as an interface between N1MMLogger and Logger32. Freeware windows Log Converter.
Hits: 719 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00
The resource is currently listed in dxzone.com in a single category. The main category is Log converter programs
that is about Ham-radio log file converters.
This link is listed in our web site directory since Saturday Nov 13 2010, and till today "ADIFLookup
" has been followed for a total of 719 times. So far received 1 votes for a total score of 1.00/10
You may find other interesting sites similar to this one, under the following categories:
Rate this resource
received 1 votes for a total score of 1.00/10
The scale is 1 - 10, with 1 being poor and 10 being excellent.
Webmaster, add a Remote rating
Report this link
If you find this link broken, not working or inappropriate, please Report this link
We thought you might also be interested in these additional resources we selected from the same category:
- LogConv - The new LogConv currently supports ADIF, Cabrillo, CT9, CT10, EQF and ...
- ADIF to Excel to ADIF Converter - Download this Microsoft Excel-based converter to import ADIF to Excel ...
- ADIF2CABR - Freeware Adif to cabrillo converter by SP7DQR. Windows ADIF 2 Cabrill...
- Contest Log Converter - Contest Log Converter it's a Windows program that allow to convert dat...
- PROADIKON - Converts your logs into ADIF (Shacklog, EasyLog, PC-Profilog, LogPlus,...
Share this resource
Share this link with your friends, publish within popular social networks or send it via email.
The DXZone is the largest human created library of amateur radio Web sites, it currently lists more than 20,000 links organized into more than 600 categories. Since 1998, a group of radio amateurs has been reviewing new sites for listing every day and evaluating the best place to list them. The DXZone is one of the longest-running amateur radio sites still active on the Web.