qrq is an open source Morse telegraphy trainer which runs on several operating systems (Linux, Unix, OS X and Windows), similar to the classic DOS version of Rufz by DL4MM.
Hits: 1473 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00
About QRQ CW trainer
The resource is currently listed in dxzone.com in 3 categories. The main category is Ham radio software for Macintosh
that is about Amateur Radio programs for Apple MacOS.
This link is listed in our web site directory since Friday Dec 30 2011, and till today "QRQ CW trainer
" has been followed for a total of 1473 times. So far received 1 votes for a total score of 1.00/10
You may find other interesting sites similar to this one, under the following categories:
Rate this resource
received 1 votes for a total score of 1.00/10
The scale is 1 - 10, with 1 being poor and 10 being excellent.
Webmaster, add a Remote rating
Report this link
If you find this link broken, not working or inappropriate, please Report this link
We thought you might also be interested in these additional resources we selected from the same category:
- Jack Audio - Take the audio output of one piece of software and send it to another....
- Grig Radio Control - Grig is a freeware simple Ham Radio control (CAT) program based on the...
- Radio Explorer - Graphic viewer for shortwave broadcasting and programming schedules. S...
- XASTIR - Xastir is program for receiving and plotting APRS position packets. De...
- MultiMode - Digital modes decoding software for the macintosh. Decodes CW, RTTY, W...
Visit this link
QRQ CW trainer
Share this resource
Share this link with your friends, publish within popular social networks or send it via email.
The DXZone is the largest human created and maintained library of web sites dedicated to Amateur Radio, currently lists 20.000+ links organized into 600+ categories. Real Hams review new sites every day since 1998, for potential inclusion in the Directory, and to evaluate the best place to list them.
Sign up to our Newsletter
Get our latest news and links in your email. Service provided by Google FeedBurner