This RF probe can be used at High Frequency (HF) or Ultra High Frequency (UHF) on both 50 and 75 ohm coaxial cables.
Hits: 530 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00
About RF Probs and Watt meter
The resource is currently listed in dxzone.com in a single category. The main category is RF Probes
that is about RF Probe : Test Equipment.
This link is listed in our web site directory since Tuesday Dec 11 2012, and till today "RF Probs and Watt meter
" has been followed for a total of 530 times. So far received 1 votes for a total score of 10.00/10
You may find other interesting sites similar to this one, under the following categories:
Rate this resource
received 1 votes for a total score of 10.00/10
The scale is 1 - 10, with 1 being poor and 10 being excellent.
Webmaster, add a Remote rating
We thought you might also be interested in these additional resources we selected from the same category:
- Rf probe - A sensitive RF probe is very useful in a situation where an oscillosco...
- RF Probe - The Sharpie Probe, homemade with simple tools and few resistors...
- N5ESE's Classic RF Probe - Special test lead that converts your regular DC voltmeter to a RF read...
- Sensitive RF Test Probe - Sensitive RF probe based on the use of a superbright LED by G4TKV...
- RF Probe for HF - A RF Probe circuit for the RADIO frequency experimenter to check the p...
Visit this link
RF Probs and Watt meter
Share this resource
Share this link with your friends, publish within popular social networks or send it via email.
The DXZone is the largest human created and maintained library of web sites dedicated to Amateur Radio, currently lists 20.000+ links organized into 600+ categories. Real Hams review new sites every day since 1998, for potential inclusion in the Directory, and to evaluate the best place to list them.
Sign up to our Newsletter
Get our latest news and links in your email. Service provided by Google FeedBurner