MyAntennas.com offers standard and custom made multiband antennas, Baluns, Common Mode chokes and accessories. All products are designed and made by Danny Horvat, E73M an antenna design engineer formerly employed by Cushcraft Corporation.
Hits: 759 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00
The resource is currently listed in dxzone.com in 2 categories. The main category is Links to ham radio, cb radio antenna manufacturers
that is about ham radio antenna manufacturers HF VHF CB Mobile.
This link is listed in our web site directory since Monday Jul 1 2013, and till today "MyAntennas.com
" has been followed for a total of 759 times. So far received 1 votes for a total score of 1.00/10
You may find other interesting sites similar to this one, under the following categories:
Rate this resource
received 1 votes for a total score of 1.00/10
The scale is 1 - 10, with 1 being poor and 10 being excellent.
Webmaster, add a Remote rating
Report this link
If you find this link broken, not working or inappropriate, please Report this link
We thought you might also be interested in these additional resources we selected from the same category:
- Hy Gain - HF UHF/VHFAntennas, dipoles, accessories and rotators...
- Ameritron - Manufacturer of amplifiers, antenna switches antenna Tuners, wattme...
- Spiderbeam antennas - High Performance Lightweight Antennas. The spider beam is a full size ...
- Diamond Antenna - Base station and repeater antennas, mobile antennas, ,multi-band HF an...
- Force 12 - Force 12 HF and VHF antennas, aluminim towers and masts for ham radio...
Share this resource
Share this link with your friends, publish within popular social networks or send it via email.
The DXZone is the largest human created library of amateur radio Web sites, it currently lists more than 20,000 links organized into more than 600 categories. Since 1998, a group of radio amateurs has been reviewing new sites for listing every day and evaluating the best place to list them. The DXZone is one of the longest-running amateur radio sites still active on the Web.