The HotPaw Morse Code Decoder decodes the tones of Morse Code characters from audio input, and transcribes the results into text. Commercial App for MacOS X. Price USD 19.99
By HotPaw Hits: 710 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00
About The HotPaw Morse Code Decoder
The resource is currently listed in dxzone.com in a single category. The main category is morse code decoders, cw translators
that is about morse code decoders.
This link is listed in our web site directory since Thursday Dec 3 2015, and till today "The HotPaw Morse Code Decoder
" has been followed for a total of 710 times. So far no one has rated yet, so be the first to rate this link !
You may find other interesting sites similar to this one, under the following categories:
Rate this resource
no one has rated yet, so be the first to rate this link !
The scale is 1 - 10, with 1 being poor and 10 being excellent.
Webmaster, add a Remote rating
We thought you might also be interested in these additional resources we selected from the same category:
- HamScope - HamScope is a freeware windows multi-mode communications package for a...
- CwGet - A program to decode morse code (CW) via sound card to text. It can wor...
- CW Decoder - This program allows CW operators to copy CW code with a computer. The ...
- MRP40 Morse Decoder - Program to receive morse code via sound card, Windows 9x/Me/XP, it all...
- CW Decoder - Decode and trasmit morse code, 5 to 50 wpm ,keep hands on the keyboard...
Visit this link
The HotPaw Morse Code Decoder
Share this resource
Share this link with your friends, publish within popular social networks or send it via email.
The DXZone is the largest human created and maintained library of web sites dedicated to Amateur Radio, currently lists 20.000+ links organized into 600+ categories. Real Hams review new sites every day since 1998, for potential inclusion in the Directory, and to evaluate the best place to list them.
Sign up to our Newsletter
Get our latest news and links in your email. Service provided by Google FeedBurner