A free application that searches more than 100 web-accessible sources to locate QSL information for a callsign that you enter once
By Dave Bernstein Hits: 2585 | Votes: 677 | Rating: 7.83
The resource is currently on dxzone.com in 3 categories. Main category is Utilities
that is about Radio Tools and Utilities for amateur radio operators.
This link has been on our site since Sunday Apr 9 2000, and it has been clicked on 2585 times. So far it received 677 votes for a total score of 7.83/10
Discover more websites like this one in these categories:
Rate this resource
it received 677 votes for a total score of 7.83/10
The scale is 1 - 10, with 1 being poor and 10 being excellent.
Webmaster, add a Remote rating
Report this link
If you find this link broken, not working or inappropriate, please Report this link
Explore these additional resources we've chosen for you from the same category, as we believe they might also capture your interest.
- IP-Sound - IPSound is a Free application for audio exchange client to client over...
- QSL Maker - Freeware Windows QSL card printer software. This tool will let you cr...
- HamCalc v1.3 - HamCalc is a free collection of calculators for radio amateurs include...
- DXView - A free application that displays location information determined from ...
- Voice descrambler - This program descrambles band inverted encrypted transmissions, usuall...
Visit this link
Share this resource
Share this link with your friends, publish within popular social networks or send it via email.
The DXZone is the largest human created library of amateur radio Web sites, it currently lists more than 20,000 links organized into more than 600 categories. Since 1998, a group of radio amateurs has been reviewing new sites for listing every day and evaluating the best place to list them. The DXZone is one of the longest-running amateur radio sites still active on the Web.