A quick and easy logging application designed for BCL and shortwave listeners, requires a recent Windows OS and .Net Framework
By 1SF072 Hits: 131 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00
The resource is currently listed in dxzone.com in a single category. The main category is Software for shortwave listeners
that is about Programs for shortwave listening, software for swl.
This link is listed in our web site directory since Saturday Feb 19 2022, and till today "SWLogger
" has been followed for a total of 131 times. So far no one has rated yet, so be the first to rate this link !
You may find other interesting sites similar to this one, under the following categories:
Rate this resource
no one has rated yet, so be the first to rate this link !
The scale is 1 - 10, with 1 being poor and 10 being excellent.
Webmaster, add a Remote rating
Report this link
If you find this link broken, not working or inappropriate, please Report this link
We thought you might also be interested in these additional resources we selected from the same category:
- Radio Explorer - Graphic viewer for shortwave broadcasting and programming schedules. S...
- DXtreme software - DXtreme Software produces powerful and easy-to-use logging application...
- Voice descrambler - This program descrambles band inverted encrypted transmissions, usuall...
- Computer-supported ShortWave Listening - RxWings, a radio control program to support swl with the AR7030, NRD-5...
- ILGdb - Free program that interfaces most ICOM radios with the ILG radio frequ...
Share this resource
Share this link with your friends, publish within popular social networks or send it via email.
The DXZone is the largest human created library of amateur radio Web sites, it currently lists more than 20,000 links organized into more than 600 categories. Since 1998, a group of radio amateurs has been reviewing new sites for listing every day and evaluating the best place to list them. The DXZone is one of the longest-running amateur radio sites still active on the Web.