SDRangel is an Open Source Qt5 / OpenGL 3.0+ SDR and signal analyzer frontend to various hardware TX & RX Software Defined Radio. SDRangel uses sample source plugins to collect I/Q samples from a hardware device.
By f4exb Hits: 93 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00
The resource is currently listed in dxzone.com in a single category. The main category is Software defined radios
that is about SDR, Software defined radios products.
This link is listed in our web site directory since Sunday Apr 3 2022, and till today "SDRangel
" has been followed for a total of 93 times. So far received 1 votes for a total score of 6.00/10
You may find other interesting sites similar to this one, under the following categories:
Rate this resource
received 1 votes for a total score of 6.00/10
The scale is 1 - 10, with 1 being poor and 10 being excellent.
Webmaster, add a Remote rating
Report this link
If you find this link broken, not working or inappropriate, please Report this link
We thought you might also be interested in these additional resources we selected from the same category:
- WINRAD by I2PHD - Winrad is a free software program designed to implement a Software Def...
- SDRadio - A software defined radio by Alberto I2PHD...
- Dream - Opensource software implementation of a DRM Receiver. Digital Radio Mo...
- DSP-10 2-meter DSP transceiver - The DSP-10 is an amateur-radio, software-defined 2-meter transceiver t...
- WiNRADiO Communications - Pioneering the integration of radio and personal computing, WiNRADiO C...
Visit this link
Share this resource
Share this link with your friends, publish within popular social networks or send it via email.
The DXZone is the largest human created and maintained library of web sites dedicated to Amateur Radio, currently lists 20.000+ links organized into 600+ categories. Real Hams review new sites every day since 1998, for potential inclusion in the Directory, and to evaluate the best place to list them.
Sign up to our Newsletter
Get our latest news and links in your email. Service provided by Google FeedBurner