Mad your own simple FS meter. It is the simplest thing to make and is good enough to see if the antenna under test is radiating more power than your old ground plane, old mobile vertical or just radiating at all in a particular direction or in all directions.
By ve7sar Hits: 156 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00
The resource is currently on dxzone.com in just one category. Main category is RF Probe
that is about RF Probe : Test Equipment.
This link has been on our site since Tuesday Sep 27 2022, and it has been clicked on 156 times. So far no one has rated it yet. Be the first to rate it!
Discover more websites like this one in these categories:
Rate this resource
no one has rated it yet. Be the first to rate it!
The scale is 1 - 10, with 1 being poor and 10 being excellent.
Webmaster, add a Remote rating
Report this link
If you find this link broken, not working or inappropriate, please Report this link
Explore these additional resources we've chosen for you from the same category, as we believe they might also capture your interest.
- Rf probe - A sensitive RF probe is very useful in a situation where an oscillosco...
- RF Probe - The Sharpie Probe, homemade with simple tools and few resistors...
- N5ESE's Classic RF Probe - Special test lead that converts your regular DC voltmeter to a RF read...
- Sensitive RF Test Probe - Sensitive RF probe based on the use of a superbright LED by G4TKV...
- RF Field Strength Meter - An RF Field Strenght meter project by the Shefford & District Amateur ...
Visit this link
A Simple Field Strength Meter
Share this resource
Share this link with your friends, publish within popular social networks or send it via email.
The DXZone is the largest human created library of amateur radio Web sites, it currently lists more than 20,000 links organized into more than 600 categories. Since 1998, a group of radio amateurs has been reviewing new sites for listing every day and evaluating the best place to list them. The DXZone is one of the longest-running amateur radio sites still active on the Web.