Icom IC-R75 tabletop HF communications receiver came onto the market back in 1999 and was taken out of production in late 2015. Frequency coverage is from 30 hz right to 60 MHz. This allows one to catch the 6 Meter amateur band as well.
By N9EWO Hits: 44 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00
The resource is currently on dxzone.com in just one category. Main category is Icom IC-R75
that is about Icom IC-R75 0-60 MHz Receiver.
This link has been on our site since Saturday Jul 1 2023, and it has been clicked on 44 times. So far no one has rated it yet. Be the first to rate it!
Discover more websites like this one in these categories:
Rate this resource
no one has rated it yet. Be the first to rate it!
The scale is 1 - 10, with 1 being poor and 10 being excellent.
Webmaster, add a Remote rating
Report this link
If you find this link broken, not working or inappropriate, please Report this link
Explore these additional resources we've chosen for you from the same category, as we believe they might also capture your interest.
- TK75 - Open source software designed to control and program the ICOM IC-R75 r...
- IC-R75 - Resource page for the ICOM IC-R75 at RadioReference...
- Icom IC-R75 - Icom IC-R75 product page at SWling.com with technical details and link...
- Icom IC-R75 review - eHam users review of the Icom IC-R75 receiver...
- Icom IC-R75 Product Page - Official Icom America product page of the 0.03-60MHz comnmunication re...
Visit this link
ICOM IC-R75 Review by N9EWO
Share this resource
Share this link with your friends, publish within popular social networks or send it via email.
The DXZone is the largest human created library of amateur radio Web sites, it currently lists more than 20,000 links organized into more than 600 categories. Since 1998, a group of radio amateurs has been reviewing new sites for listing every day and evaluating the best place to list them. The DXZone is one of the longest-running amateur radio sites still active on the Web.