TalkPcr, a Win95/98 programme to talk to your PCR1000, and BackPCR a Dos utility to backup your PCR1000 Eeprom data by Pete Mahy, G4NIS.
Hits: 3522 | Votes: 53 | Rating: 7.03
About TalkPcr & BackPcr
The resource is currently listed in dxzone.com in 2 categories. The main category is MS DOS, Palm OS and Pocket PC amateur radio software
that is about MS DOS, Palm OS and Pocket PC amateur radio software.
This link is listed in our web site directory since Sunday Sep 24 2000, and till today "TalkPcr & BackPcr
" has been followed for a total of 3522 times. So far received 53 votes for a total score of 7.03/10
You may find other interesting sites similar to this one, under the following categories:
Rate this resource
received 53 votes for a total score of 7.03/10
The scale is 1 - 10, with 1 being poor and 10 being excellent.
Webmaster, add a Remote rating
We thought you might also be interested in these additional resources we selected from the same category:
- DigiPan - DigiPan provides a panoramic display of the frequency spectrum in the ...
- Quickyagi - This is the place for downloading the latest DOS version of Quickyagi...
- CLLOG - Free german Open Source HAM Logging Program unter the terms of the GNU...
- Graphic Packet - GP for ms dos and ms Win by DD3DJ...
- APRS/CE Pocket PC Ham radio APRS - APRS/CE is a richly featured APRS software package for WindowsCE and e...
Visit this link
TalkPcr & BackPcr
Share this resource
Share this link with your friends, publish within popular social networks or send it via email.
The DXZone is the largest human created and maintained library of web sites dedicated to Amateur Radio, currently lists 20.000+ links organized into 600+ categories. Real Hams review new sites every day since 1998, for potential inclusion in the Directory, and to evaluate the best place to list them.
Sign up to our Newsletter
Get our latest news and links in your email. Service provided by Google FeedBurner