Auroral Large Imaging System, ALIS
Hits: 684 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00
About Optical Research Programme
The resource is currently listed in dxzone.com in a single category. The main category is Aurora
that is about Aurora.
This link is listed in our web site directory since Friday Dec 4 1998, and till today "Optical Research Programme
" has been followed for a total of 684 times. So far no one has rated yet, so be the first to rate this link !
You may find other interesting sites similar to this one, under the following categories:
Rate this resource
no one has rated yet, so be the first to rate this link !
The scale is 1 - 10, with 1 being poor and 10 being excellent.
Webmaster, add a Remote rating
Report this link
If you find this link broken, not working or inappropriate, please Report this link
We thought you might also be interested in these additional resources we selected from the same category:
- The DXrobot - Spots e-skip and aurora alerts - Automatic e-skip and aurora alerts via email or SMS, it sends also lat...
- Basics of Propagation by ON4SKY - Thierry LOMBRY, ON4SKY, develops in several long articles the bascis o...
- RK3AF Aurora pages - VHF, ms, aurora, es, photos, audio, link, soft and more....
- Optical Research Programme - Auroral Large Imaging System, ALIS...
- VHF Radio Aurora Research - Website dedicated to vhf radio aurora operations by KG0VL...
Share this resource
Share this link with your friends, publish within popular social networks or send it via email.
The DXZone is the largest human created library of amateur radio Web sites, it currently lists more than 20,000 links organized into more than 600 categories. Since 1998, a group of radio amateurs has been reviewing new sites for listing every day and evaluating the best place to list them. The DXZone is one of the longest-running amateur radio sites still active on the Web.