Windows application that will allow you to perform calculations with the popular Maidenhead Grid Square system. This grid system is used worldwide by amateur radio operators for many aspects of ham radio.
Hits: 10986 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.85
The resource is currently on dxzone.com in just one category. Main category is Grid square, beam headings, maps
that is about Grid square ham radio maps and great circle software calculator bearing.
This link has been on our site since Sunday Feb 3 2002, and "HamGrids
" has been clicked on 10986 times. So far it received 7 votes for a total score of 6.85/10
Discover more websites like this one in these categories:
Rate this resource
it received 7 votes for a total score of 6.85/10
The scale is 1 - 10, with 1 being poor and 10 being excellent.
Webmaster, add a Remote rating
Report this link
If you find this link broken, not working or inappropriate, please Report this link
Explore these additional resources we've chosen for you from the same category, as we believe they might also capture your interest.
- HamCalc v1.3 - HamCalc is a free collection of calculators for radio amateurs include...
- DXView - A free application that displays location information determined from ...
- GcmWin : Great Circle Map - GCM is a freeware great circle map plotting software for windows, you ...
- ARMHAM-Program Map - Amateur Radio Maps DOS and Windows program which contains maps of cont...
- AIO All in One by WD8KNC - Windows contest logging software with multiple functions like antenna ...
Visit this link
Share this resource
Share this link with your friends, publish within popular social networks or send it via email.
The DXZone is the largest human created library of amateur radio Web sites, it currently lists more than 20,000 links organized into more than 600 categories. Since 1998, a group of radio amateurs has been reviewing new sites for listing every day and evaluating the best place to list them. The DXZone is one of the longest-running amateur radio sites still active on the Web.