RXCLUS is a free windows amateur radio software especially designed for the DX'ers and SWL's wanting to receive the informations transmitted by packet radio on the DX-cluster system. It supports also telnet protocol.
By HB9BZA Hits: 7978 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 7.84
The resource is currently on dxzone.com in 2 categories. Main category is DX Cluster
that is about Ham Radio DX Cluster clients.
This link has been on our site since Wednesday Jan 13 1999, and it has been clicked on 7978 times. So far it received 20 votes for a total score of 7.84/10
This link has been featured in the following Articles:
Discover more websites like this one in these categories:
Rate this resource
it received 20 votes for a total score of 7.84/10
The scale is 1 - 10, with 1 being poor and 10 being excellent.
Webmaster, add a Remote rating
Report this link
If you find this link broken, not working or inappropriate, please Report this link
Explore these additional resources we've chosen for you from the same category, as we believe they might also capture your interest.
- DX Monitor - VE3SUN DX Monitor is a standalone Windows program which monitors the D...
- LAN-LINK for windows - Multimode suite, feature logging, Internet interface to CXCluster, Sma...
- SpotCollector - A free application that captures DX and WWV spots from up to 5 interne...
- DXSpotter - DXSpotter is a commercial Win32 HAM radio application for working with...
- Cluster monitor - Cluster monitor is a tool for web and telnet clusters monitoring. The ...
Visit this link
Share this resource
Share this link with your friends, publish within popular social networks or send it via email.
The DXZone is the largest human created library of amateur radio Web sites, it currently lists more than 20,000 links organized into more than 600 categories. Since 1998, a group of radio amateurs has been reviewing new sites for listing every day and evaluating the best place to list them. The DXZone is one of the longest-running amateur radio sites still active on the Web.