- Band Master
- Band Master is a program for Radio Amateurs that downloads DX spots and displays them in different ways, including a graphical band map. It can be used either as a stand alone application or as part of a logging or contesting software. Price USD 25
[ Hits: 3378 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- CC User
- Ham Radio DX Cluster Client by VE7CC runs under windows. CCUSer is a free full featured Telnet and TNC program for use with CC Cluster , AR Cluster , DX Spider , CLX, DxNet, or WinCluster Nodes.
[ Hits: 2551 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 8.3 ]
- Cluster Client
- A Windows freeware DX cluster client, allows you to monitor DX spots from users worldwide includes DX filtering and statical functions.
[ Hits: 2427 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.29 ]
- Cluster monitor
- Cluster monitor is a tool for web and telnet clusters monitoring. The program shows spot history, the latest spots are shown in a separate window with full information about the DX, announcements, WWV propagation, and full sorting and filtering capability. Full support for AALog and AAVoice by RZ4AG, DXAtlas by VE3NEA. Integrated dial-up support. Price USD 25
[ Hits: 3558 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.9 ]
- DX Fighter - DX Cluster client
- DX-Fighter is a ham radio program for DX cluster spot reception. Connect to any DX cluster server and Telnet server.
DX Fighter is the first program to receive the DX Cluster with an embedded web browser that allows browsing on any website also integrates the functions of research on search engines or databases such as QRZ.com.
[ Hits: 1135 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- DX Monitor
- VE3SUN DX Monitor is a standalone Windows program which monitors the DX announcements available on the internet at DX Summit and presents the information in a sortable grid format and on a map centered on your location. Price USD 39.95
[ Hits: 12549 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 6.84 ]
- DXSpotter is a commercial Win32 HAM radio application for working with DX Clusters by using TCP/IP protocol for communications. It is adapted to satisfy most DXer's needs.
DXSpotter includes 2 programs in one: DXSpotter for connections via telnet protocol to more than 200 DX Clusters, and DXSpotter-Summit for connections to OH2AQ's WEB cluster DXSummit page with automatic page refresh Price USD 25
[ Hits: 4147 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 6.81 ]
- DX cluster monitoring tool. Filter DX spots from packet radio cluster. Download windows freeware
[ Hits: 454 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- A windows DX Cluster client application that allow push notifications to mobile devices by IH9GPI
[ Hits: 432 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- HamAlert let you receive Push,SMS,Email notifications for Cluster,RBN,SOTAwatch spots, with customizable filtering based on many criteria including DXCC, SOTA and WWFF references, CQ zones
[ Hits: 193 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10 ]
- ON4KST chat free telnet based client for Windows, provides a web based appearance while maintaining the bit lean connection and telnet speed.
[ Hits: 798 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 9.85 ]
- LAN-LINK for windows
- Multimode suite, feature logging, Internet interface to CXCluster, Smart multi-mode controller software, contest, APRS, and PSK31 via Sound card. Free and Commercial version available.
[ Hits: 5440 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 6.11 ]
- RDXCluster is a free windows telnet client for worldwide DX packet Cluster,featuring multiple spot windows, Band/Mode DXCC window, DX History window, Top DX window, Find, highlights, filters the spot by Roberto Verrini
[ Hits: 1958 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- RXCLUS is a free windows amateur radio software especially designed for the DX'ers and SWL's wanting to receive the informations transmitted by packet radio on the DX-cluster system. It supports also telnet protocol.
[ Hits: 6669 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 7.73 ]
- A small utility that allows CW Skimmer spots to
be correctly passed to Ham Radio Deluxe Logbook and appear as spots and bandmap items
[ Hits: 398 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
- Spot - Intelligent DXCluster Client
- Reliable amateur radio software for OS X and Windows that works the way you expect.
Spot allows you to chase the DX that really matters by putting you in charge of which DX spots you need to see and alarming you when they appear.
[ Hits: 1377 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- A free application that captures DX and WWV spots from up to 5 internet clusters and a local packet cluster. DX Spots are merged and stored in a Spot Database on your PC, enabling you to monitor, sort, and filter them in real time; known LotW participants are highlighted, as are needed stations. WWV spots are plotted to show SFI, A, and K over the last solar revolution.
[ Hits: 4612 | Votes: 207 | Rating: 8.97 ]
- VQSpot for VQLog
- VQSpot is a simple utility program developed for sending DX-Spots automatically when QSO are logged into VQLog
[ Hits: 555 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- XPWare offers support for AEA, Kantronics, SCS/Paccomm and Hal controllers. The program also offers full transceiver control for most of todays HF radios and support DX Cluster monitoring. No more supported and developed by author. Now freeware.
[ Hits: 1815 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 6.27 ]