How to build an excellent key for very little cost with homebreweing description and detailed pictures
These pages cover the step by step construction of a Handmade Morse code telegraph key in pictures and text
A project of a small CW key where most of the part is mechanical construction and a few just electronics by py2ohh
An inexpensive CW key you can build
AG4RQ's Homebrew Single-Lever CW Paddle
Very strange morse keyers, like Onion chopper CW key, Handshake CW key, Chopsticks CW key, Typewriter CW keyboard, Refrigerator CW key by OH6DC
Home made twin paddle morse code key designed by Steve Taylor G4EDG.
An homemade cw paddle made in a double lever version for iambic keying out of a PC-board and in the same article the homemade Palm Mini-Paddle
Paddles made from readily available materials, like double sided PC board material and cost almost nothing to build.
An homemade cw paddle made with a double-sided copper clad (PCB).
Home Made CW paddles made from a printed circuit board and a teflon mounting block while contacts are made with simple brass threaded rods.
an homemade ultra lightweight Morse code keyer paddle that can be used as a manual straight key
A Home made paddle made with two J-37
You may be interested also on some of our links categories dedicated to morse code:
- Operating Modes : Morse code
- Operating Modes : Morse code : Clubs
- Software : Morse Code Training
- Manufacturers : Morse Keyers
- Operating Modes : Morse code : Learning Morse Code
- Software : Morse Code Decoders
- Manufacturers : Memory Keyers
- Operating Modes : Morse code : Morse Key Collections
- Manufacturers : Morse Key
- Operating Modes : Morse code : Morse operating guides
- Technical Reference : Morse Keys
- Technical Reference : Morse Code Oscillator