100 mhz antenna6 links
- The Sperrtopf antenna for 2 meter band
- By ON4CFC Pascal, describe how to build a Sperrtopf or Sleeve antenna for the 144 Mhz, PDF File by antennex
[ Hits: 2017 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- 8 Elements Quad for 2 meters
- A 8 elements Cubical Quad antenna for 144MHz
[ Hits: 2110 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.83 ]
- 2 meter halo antenna
- A project for a 144 Mhz halo antenna
[ Hits: 3164 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Ham Lake, Minnesota IC-PCR1000
- The system consists of a Icom IC-PCR1000 shortwave radio. Coverage is from 10 KHz to 1300 MHz.. Antenna is a Par Electronics EF-SWL in and sloper configuration.
[ Hits: 7641 | Votes: 73 | Rating: 8.61 ]
- Valcom Guelph specializes in the design and manufacturing of a full range of MF Beacon 100 KHz - 600 KHz, AM Broadcasting 540 - 1700 KHz, HF 1.8 - 30 MHz, VHF 30 - 300 MHz and UHF 300 - 1,200 MHz and SHF up to 6 GHz antennas based in Canada
[ Hits: 673 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A low power 3.5MHz ARDF transmitter
- This low power transmitter is developed for ARDF exercising purposes but of course can be used as super QRP transmitter either. With 1 or 2 meter wire as antenna and a ARDF receiver with ferrite-rod antenna the range is about 100m but with better antennas and a 'real' receiver the range is probably much larger.
[ Hits: 1791 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
You can try similar termsantenna analyzer antenna 1.2 ghz antenna 10 6 2 antenna 10 80 antenna 10 80m antenna 10 ghz antenna 100 antenna 100 m antenna 100 mhz antenna 10m antenna 10m end fed antenna 11 m antenna 11 mhz antenna 11 mt antenna 11m antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links