100 mhz antenna7 links
- The Sperrtopf antenna for 2 meter band
- By ON4CFC Pascal, describe how to build a Sperrtopf or Sleeve antenna for the 144 Mhz, PDF File by antennex
[ Hits: 2094 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- 8 Elements Quad for 2 meters
- A 8 elements Cubical Quad antenna for 144MHz
[ Hits: 2158 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.83 ]
- 7 MHz Dipole at VK1ZKD
- This article documents an unobtrusive antenna for operation on 7MHz, primarily for contacts with stations at up to 1000Km range.
[ Hits: 3276 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 2 meter halo antenna
- A project for a 144 Mhz halo antenna
[ Hits: 3201 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Ham Lake, Minnesota IC-PCR1000
- The system consists of a Icom IC-PCR1000 shortwave radio. Coverage is from 10 KHz to 1300 MHz.. Antenna is a Par Electronics EF-SWL in and sloper configuration.
[ Hits: 7669 | Votes: 73 | Rating: 8.61 ]
- Valcom Guelph specializes in the design and manufacturing of a full range of MF Beacon 100 KHz - 600 KHz, AM Broadcasting 540 - 1700 KHz, HF 1.8 - 30 MHz, VHF 30 - 300 MHz and UHF 300 - 1,200 MHz and SHF up to 6 GHz antennas based in Canada
[ Hits: 685 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- A low power 3.5MHz ARDF transmitter
- This low power transmitter is developed for ARDF exercising purposes but of course can be used as super QRP transmitter either. With 1 or 2 meter wire as antenna and a ARDF receiver with ferrite-rod antenna the range is about 100m but with better antennas and a 'real' receiver the range is probably much larger.
[ Hits: 1825 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
You can try similar terms11m antenna 220 mhz antenna 2m ssb antenna 446 antenna 4g antenna 60 mhz antenna 6m antenna 70 cm antenna 70 mhz antenna 800 mhz antenna antenna 20m antenna mf antenna zl bcb antenna cb antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links