amplitude modulation5 links - and 1 categories
- AM Forever
- Amplitude Modulation Forever for ham radio operators, shortwave listeners and collectors
[ Hits: 236 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- AM explained
- About Amplitude-Modulation
[ Hits: 265 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.5 ]
- Amplitude Modulation
- Amplitude Modulation (AM) is essentially a mixing process where the audio modulating signal is mixed with the radio frequency carrier
[ Hits: 179 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2 ]
- VHF Amplitude Modulation (AM) Operations
- An article on amplitude modulation (AM) operation on VHF bands.
[ Hits: 64 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Spectrum Analyzer Real-time FFT
- Eight-channel Audio Spectrum Analyzer is a set of Real-Time Multi-Channel Gauges for investigation of data accepted from any ADC you will want or 16-, 24- and 32-bit ADC of sound card. WDM drivers support. FFT Spectrum Analysis, OscilloScope, Frequency counter, AC/DC voltmeter, Signal-to-Noise Ratio, Signal-to-Noise and Distortion, Spurious-Free Dynamic Range, Effective Number Of Bits, Total Harmonic Distortion, Inter-Modulation Distortion, Phase Shift. Special modes of dual-channel FFT spectral analysis: Separate channels spectra, Spectra of digital sum, difference, product of two signals, Spectrum of digital product of original signal and its fundamental, Spectrum of Real and Complex Transfer Function, Cross Spectrum. Standart weighing of spectra according IEC and CCIR. Oscilloscope modes (for dual-channel ADC) are: original signals, sum, difference, dependence of one channel on another, amplitude distribution of input signals.
[ Hits: 11097 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.77 ]