cantenna design5 links
- How to build a tin can waveguide antenna
- Looking for an inexpensive way to increase the range of your wireless network? A tin can waveguide antenna, or Cantenna, may be just the ticket. This design can be built for under $5 U.S. and reuses a food, juice, or other tin can.
[ Hits: 37597 | Votes: 45 | Rating: 7.46 ]
- PringlesCantenna - Seattle Wireless
- The PringlesCantenna is an ultracheap Yagi-type directional antenna that can be built for under $10. The original Pringles Yagi was designed by Andrew Clap.
[ Hits: 9375 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6 ]
- Do-It-Yourself Wireless Antennas
- Your guide to wireless antennas, how to build a wireless antenna without spending much money
The Pringles Cantenna, Coffee Can Antenna, Parabolic Reflector and Antenna Designs. Combine a homemade Tripod Mount with an inexpensive Pistol Grip and go Wardriving.
[ Hits: 10982 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.3 ]
- Coffee Can WiFi Antenna
- This wi-fi antenna design is a much simpler DIY project than the pringles cantenna. Basically there are 3 parts to a build-your-own 2.4 Ghz cantenna kit: a pigtail, an N-female connector and a metal coffee can.
[ Hits: 1276 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- Cantenna Calculator
- A circular waveguide calculator for designing cantennas include source code and windows executable by lincomatic
[ Hits: 2997 | Votes: 60 | Rating: 4.55 ]
You can try similar termscantenna design cantenna cantenna calculator 3d design design 4g design vhf uhf rf design uhf design 40m design antenna amplifier design balun design circuit design coil design custom design design frequency
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links