computer power13 links
- WSPRnet Weak Signal Propagation Reporter Network
- A group of amateur radio operators using K1JT's MEPT_JT digital mode to probe radio frequency propagation conditions using very low power transmissions.
Computer sent/received Morse signals received by amateurs and collected on an online database.
[ Hits: 997 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Auto Band Select Box for the FT-817
- This project is an interface box for the Yaesu FT-817 that includes a band output port, a computer serial interface, and a remote interface for the FL-7000 (and Quadra?) solid state power amplifiers
[ Hits: 2080 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- FT-817 Automatic Band Select and Serial Interface
- This project is an interface box for the Yaesu FT-817 that includes a band output port, a computer serial interface, and a remote interface for the FL-7000 solid state power amplifiers.
[ Hits: 619 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Herbach & Rademan
- Pioneer supplier in the radio parts field, and electronic components, alternative power products, kits, test equipment and computer components.
[ Hits: 713 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Buy batteries for laptop computers, camcorder, lithium, cordless phone, UPS, watch, hearing aid, camera and other power supplies faster, easier and cheaper.
[ Hits: 745 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.75 ]
- Transmission Line Details. This utility program shows the impedance and SWR at both ends of a transmission line and the details of power loss in the line. It includes characteristics for over 40 built-in line types. You can modify these values to see how small changes affect the results or to specify custom lines. All program inputs may be changed directly or you can use spin buttons to make the changes. If you are using a moderately fast computer you can hold down a spinner and "watch the movie" on the charts as the results are recomputed. By AC6LA
[ Hits: 940 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.25 ]
- Digital filter for Macintosh computers with a PowerPC processor
[ Hits: 1704 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- An ionospheric laboratory for your personal computer. Wquipped with one of the most powerful ray-tracing engines capable of handling such things as Ionospheric Tilts Chordal Hops Non-Great-Circle Propagation Spitzes and more
[ Hits: 1869 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- 12VDC Power Supply
- It is easy to build a 12 VDC power supply out of an old computer power supply.
[ Hits: 4647 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- 30 Volt Computer Power Supply Stack
- What do you do with a bunch of old computer power supplies?
[ Hits: 2734 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Convert a PC Power Supply
- Computer power supply converted for ham radio use
[ Hits: 2439 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- 20A power supply from a PC ATX PSU
- Converting Computer Power Supplies (PSU) to stabilized 13.8 V DC 20 A
[ Hits: 2760 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.71 ]
- How to convert Server Power Supplies
- The practice of converting computer server power supplies to make a very high quality high power supply at low cost is attractive. It doesn't normally require any modification to the supply but the hard part is figuring out how to trick them into turning on.
[ Hits: 561 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termscomputer power ham computer power computer power supply power supply in computer converted computer power computer power supplies computer power suppy computer cw key computer computer mic computer emi computer rf psu computer computer gives off a lot dx computer
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links