computer programs10 links
- ZS6BKW Multi-band Antenna
- The ZS6BKW antenna is derived from the G5RV by Brian Austin G0GSF who developed computer programs that were used in conjunction with Smith charts to calculate the optimum dimensions for his variant of the antenna.
[ Hits: 963 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Antenna Rotator System
- The ARS will allow to control any antenna rotator (Azimuth & Elevation) from a computer. Even if you are only interested on HF arrays, the ARS will allow it. Supported from most programs as CT for DOS, tracking programs.
[ Hits: 17468 | Votes: 33 | Rating: 5.94 ]
- APRS and Packet Radio made easy
- The Raspberry PI 3+4 has proven itself as an amateur radio computer. Both at home as the main computer in the shack but also on the road. It is small, inexpensive and incredibly versatile. The operating system and the most important programs are available for free.
[ Hits: 140 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Instant Tune and Instant Track on Windows 7
- How to operate Instant Tune and Instant Track or
DOS Programs on a last generation computer in french and english by ON6WG F5VIF
[ Hits: 864 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.33 ]
- W5GRG.NET The Finest in Used Ham Gear
- Amateur Radio Amateur Radio Manuals & Books Computer Books & Programs Computer Hardware Rare & Hard to Find Books amateur radio,electronics ,electronis parts,tubes, amplifiers,towners, beam antennas and more
[ Hits: 257 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Tac Log is a free input format log book for VHF/UHF/SHF contests. Where most other programs dictate the order and format of the input data during contesting, TACLog gives you freedom of operation, both on the air and on your computer. EDI format and Region 1 rules compliant.
[ Hits: 502 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
- A program to design and print QSL cards on your computer, as well as design QSL cards for printing by commercial printers. This program overcomes many of the limitations that are present in other QSL design and print programs and methods. Works on Windows 7 to 10.
[ Hits: 10439 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 6.68 ]
- SpectraScope is a simple Windows interface program allowing your computer to view up to two audio waveforms in either the time or frequency domain. The program is a Windows soft panel operating as a dual channel oscilloscope and spectrum analyzer. The useful frequency of operation is 20 to 10,000 Hz in the time domain and 20 to 20,000 Hz in the frequency domain. The program uses the computer sound card to capture the audio input.
[ Hits: 10795 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7 ]
- Arduino Rotator Computer Interface and Controller
- This is an Arduino-based rotator interface that interfaces a computer to a rotator or rotator controller, emulating the Yaesu GS-232A/B and Easycom protocols which are supported by a myriad of logging, contest, and control programs.
[ Hits: 555 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- PC to Rig Interfacing Information
- Connecting the computer to your RTX for using ham radio software programs
[ Hits: 478 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
You can try similar termscomputer programs computer cw key computer control computer interface computer interfaces computer keyer computer logbook computer products computer scanner computer software computer transmitter computer radio interface computer remote control computer rotator control computer sound card
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links