Contesting : Software
- Contest simulation: Call stations or call CQ. Program is excellent for CW contest practise or enter ongoing operating contests.
[ Hits: 3247 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Super-Duper Contest Logger
- SD sets the standard for fast, simple logging and editing in the major international contests and in dozens of others worldwide. Runs on any PC.
[ Hits: 3431 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 8.91 ]
- Camp Shohola Amateur Radio Club
- The Camp Shohola Amateur Radio Club is The first and oldest club licensed to a summer camp.
[ Hits: 683 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 8.82 ]
- K7OLD Norman Hamsrus
- Good Source of Amateur Radio Activities in State of Arizona. Lot of source links & general information.
[ Hits: 700 | Votes: 36 | Rating: 8.47 ]
- Yaesu reflector
- Yaesu, unofficial, mailing list reflector hosted on contesting.com. Here you can talk about Yaesu products.
[ Hits: 1617 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Warren Gregoire & Associates
- Boom Microphone Headsets for use on amateur transceivers- assembled and kit form.
[ Hits: 795 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Max-Gain Systems, Inc.
- Fiberglass for the antenna builder, Antenna Mart quads, Bandmaster quads, transmitting components, vacuum capacitors and relays, tower accessories, gin poles, remote RF coax switches, rotating side mounts, quad spreaders, quad parts, bristol wrenches, doorknob capacitors, transmitting electron tubes, and much more!
[ Hits: 7173 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.43 ]
- Times Microwave Systems
- Manufacture LMR Flexible low loss coax cable, connectors, and cable assemblies for Wireless Communications applications.
[ Hits: 1132 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Electron Tubes and Vacuum Tubes
- Worldwide distributor of electron tubes and related items. Large stocking facility means fast deliveries for your hard to find tubes.
[ Hits: 4251 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 3.09 ]
- The home of NuMorse and NuTest
- Learn the Morse Code. Learn from random text or simulated QSO (contact) sources. Create character sequences that you find difficult. Compare your results with what the program sent and view error statistics. Take simulated tests. Sound card not essential. Evaluation version not time limited.
[ Hits: 1771 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Worldradio Online
- WorldRadio Online is a free online monthly magazine published by CQ Communications,
[ Hits: 5522 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.71 ]
- ComDaC Radio
- Full line Amateur Radio dealer - Alinco, Icom, Kenwood, Yaesu radios, various antenna and accessory manufacturers.
[ Hits: 12894 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 8.40 ]
- Euro Radio System
- "Amateur radio equipement; Procom equipement Duplexeur, amplifier , Coax , connecteur microwave equipement"
[ Hits: 3598 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.43 ]
- Surplus Sales of Nebraska
- 3000 page mega website for Radio Amateurs, builders, radio broadcasters, manufacturers and individuals around the world. We cover any RF part you can think of from vacuum capacitors to rf connectors to transmitting doorknob caps to roller inductors.
[ Hits: 5869 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 4.07 ]
- Super-Duper for Listeners
- SDL is a dedicated contest logger for SWLs. It's good for all the major international contests and for dozens of others worldwide. SDL is fully working and unrestricted, and is distributed as freeware. It links to Icom, Kenwood and Yaesu radios to follow band and mode changes.
[ Hits: 1306 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- NuTest is a complete XP/Vista compatible training package that will help you obtain or upgrade your FCC Amateur Radio License by passing the written theory tests.
It creates interactive on-screen and printed tests using the official ARRL/FCC question pools.
[ Hits: 2720 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.20 ]
- SWISSLOG is a Freeware powerfull Logprogram for the sophisticated Ham. Due to its flexibility it covers all requirements. Run under Windows and support external devices, dx cluster, reporting and many features.
[ Hits: 11532 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 7.69 ]
- Logbook software for the Macintosh by Chris Smolinski
[ Hits: 1653 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- RadioRaft decodes 10 different ARQ modes, 8 different FEC modes, Packet, Baudot, CW... It works with a Hamcomm interface or a radiomodem. RadioRaft offers automatic detection of modes, speeds and shift. It comes with a frequencymeter/baudmeter included, it has signal frequency tracking and a bit by bit display mode. Very easy to use. practical and fast.
[ Hits: 18473 | Votes: 39 | Rating: 6.03 ]
- Another way of having your own bbs, using AGW Packet engine. HamServ is a TCP/IP Server program that runs under 32 bit windows and offers support for AX25, HTTP, NNTP, POP3, SMTP, and TELNET.
Ideally it should be run under the AGW Packet engine, with the add on TCP/IP driver, it then allows for simultaneous connects via the internet and via packet radio, but it can of course be used stand alone, in which case people will be able to connect to it via the Internet.
[ Hits: 3151 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.40 ]