inverted v92 links
Antennas : 160M
- 160m Band Loaded Inverted L Antenna
- This is a simple 160 meters antenna, a short loaded inverted L. The linear lenght is 20 meters, with the loading coil at 5 meters from the feedpoint.
[ Hits: 297 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7 ]
- A 160 Meter Antenna Hybrid Design
- This antenna looks like an inverted L antenna, yet it is not, it could also be viewed as a 160m off-center fed dipole antenna, it looks more like an end-fed 1/4 wave 160 meter antenna.
[ Hits: 156 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 80m Inverted-L Base-loaded for 160m
- 80m Inverted-L Antenna, Base-loaded for 160m antenna. This antenna is not a good DX antenna however within small garden where true DX antennas would be impossible it has performed very well.
[ Hits: 95 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- A Loft-Yagi for Six Metres
- This design makes the most of having to put an aerial in the attic. This inverted-vee yagi is giving good results at GW0GHF. Directive gain is about 6 dBd. The front-to-back ratio is not brilliant, about 20 dBd.
[ Hits: 126 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5 ]
- 80m Inverted-L 12m Spiderpole
- An Inverted-L with its long leg sloping to the ground. It will still work very good, even if the horizontal wire has to be sloped diagonally to the ground, as long as you have enough horizontal space to keep it at about a 45 degree angle or more from the pole.
[ Hits: 117 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- An Antenna for 75 and 80 Meters Band
- A trap antenna dipole covering two differen bands made reusing an old 160/80m inverted vee antenna.
[ Hits: 220 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- The half-wave dipole, your first antenna
- Construction tips of a basic wire antenna, the half wave dipole. Inverted V dipoles and effects of inverted v on radiation pattern.
[ Hits: 225 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
- Quad Band Inverted V Antenna
- An inverted V Dipole antenna for HF bands, working on 10 20 40 and 80 meters band. PDF Presentation
[ Hits: 290 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7 ]
- Testing End Fed Long Wire Antenna
- Testing a 27.2 metre end fed long wire antenna,used for SOTA activations placed as an inverted V. The author reports in this article an on the field practical result.
[ Hits: 139 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- ZS6KMD 20-40m Multiband Dipole
- The dipole shown in this document is installed in an inverted Vee configuration, with two leg elements on each side held parallel to each other by 21cm spacers. The upper leg is for 40m and the lower leg for 20m. The spacers are made of 7mm plastic garden hose support for garden sprayers cut to 21cm.
[ Hits: 407 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- RF Trap Resonant Frequency
- RF traps for a lightweight 40/30/20/17/15m inverted V dipole antenna for SOTA purposes and how you can use a modern antenna analyser to find the resonant frequency of a HF trap.
[ Hits: 175 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Field Day Inverted L
- Inverted L antenna, even if not completely freestanding, it only requires one line to be lauched into a tree to support the end of the horizontal wire. This project is done with a 31-foot Jackite pole for a support and uses six 15-foot radials and one 33-foot radial.
[ Hits: 73 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
You can try similar terms80m inverted l inverted inverted l inverted v inverted v 80 m inverted v 80m inverted v vhf inverted vee l inverted l 160m inverted l 40 meter inverted vee 80 meter inverted g5rv inverted v inverted l antena inverted l antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links