morse android10 links
- Wolphi-Link Android Smart phone to FT-817 857 897 interface
- Wolphi-Link is an Android Smartphone to Ham Radio interface. Wolphi-Link works with DroidSSTV, DroidPSK, DroidRTTY and Morse Decoder. It will work with radios which don't have a VOX.
[ Hits: 1081 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Morse Trainer for Android
- Learn morse code with Morse Trainer with your Android smartphone
[ Hits: 3161 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 5.27 ]
- Morse Decoder
- Morse Decoder decodes Morse code characters trough the built-in microphone of your Android device.
[ Hits: 6837 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 5.59 ]
- Training fast CW on Android (Koch method)
- Free Morse Code CW training software for Android supporting the Koch method by IZ2UUF David
[ Hits: 2107 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Kent Morse Tutor
- Kent Morse Tutor training app for android phones and tablets. Learn morse on the move!
[ Hits: 622 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Morse Code Trainer
- This is another free Morse Code trainer android app, work on even the oldest Android versions.
[ Hits: 333 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- CW Koch Morse Code Trainer App
- This Android app will train you in Morse code using an approach based on the Koch method focusing on aural and reflex rather than rote memorization of dots and dashes
[ Hits: 370 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 8.22 ]
- Amateur Ham Radio Straight Key - Android App
- Free amateur ham radio Morse code CW straight key practice oscillator
[ Hits: 319 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.40 ]
- QSOSender3 - Android App
- An Android based CW practice program based on simulated QSOs. The app will generate Morse code sounds from 5-50 words per minute.
[ Hits: 89 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- 2 Amateur Radio Morse code practice keys Android App
- Iambic and Straight key amateur ham radio CW Morse code practice oscillators for Android.
This Android app gives you both straight and iambic CW Morse code practice key oscillators.
Each key translates Morse code into English and CW prosigns in real time as you practice.
Practice sending Morse code with a straight key oscillator.
Settings include WPM, show/hide Morse code/text, choose sidetone 400Hz-800Hz.
Adjust the WPM so that you can produce well formed DITs and DAHs at a comfortable speed.
[ Hits: 81 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
You can try similar termsandroid morse morse android morse for android android morse code decod android android apk android app android cw android ps android psk android sdr android vhf android x app android app for android
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links