android60 links - and 2 categories
Manufacturers : Interfaces
- Wolphi-Link Android Smart phone to FT-817 857 897 interface
- Wolphi-Link is an Android Smartphone to Ham Radio interface. Wolphi-Link works with DroidSSTV, DroidPSK, DroidRTTY and Morse Decoder. It will work with radios which don't have a VOX.
[ Hits: 1139 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- EchoLink Android
- EchoLink for Android is an edition of the EchoLink software that runs on an Android smartphone or tablet, such as a Motorola Droid or an HTC Evo.
[ Hits: 2665 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.25 ]
- Cloud RF - Web VHF/UHF planning
- Web based VHF-UHF RF planning powered by SPLAT! and Google Maps. Access via website, Android App or dynamic Google Earth interface.
[ Hits: 1205 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 7.54 ]
- aprsdroid APRS for android
- APRSdroid - Android APRS reporting tool
[ Hits: 10984 | Votes: 549 | Rating: 7.98 ]
- Amateur Radio Call Log
- Amateur Radio Call Log is a basic ham radio logging app for Android 1.5 and above. It stores Date, Time, Station, Freq, Mode, RST, and additional comments. Also has the ability to easily look-up callsign information from the FCC database.
[ Hits: 4208 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.29 ]
- Morse Trainer for Android
- Learn morse code with Morse Trainer with your Android smartphone
[ Hits: 3258 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 5.66 ]
- This software predicts future passes for amateur radio satellites for a specified location and period of time. It runs on the Android operating system
[ Hits: 2799 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7 ]
- QTH locator
- Ham Radio Android Apps to displays your current QTH locator on Google Maps using the GPS or WiFi / network location.
[ Hits: 2214 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 2.57 ]
- NCDXF Beacon for Android
- NCDXF Beacon is a simple tool to monitor the NCDXF beacons on the Ham Radio bands 20m, 17m, 15m, 12m and 10m.
Upon start the the time will be synchronized with an NTP server.
[ Hits: 989 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Morse Decoder
- Morse Decoder decodes Morse code characters trough the built-in microphone of your Android device.
[ Hits: 7006 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 5.59 ]
- DroidRTTY is an Android app to decode and encode Ham Radio RTTY with the build in microphone/speaker or wired to your radio.
[ Hits: 2832 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 5.66 ]
- DroidSSTV lets you transmit and receive amateur radio (ham radio) slow scan TV (SSTV) on your Android Smartphone or Android tablet. This communications app is a great tool for portable amateur radio SSTV operation. Just connect your Android phone or tablet to an HF radio, tune on to an SSTV frequency, and watch the pictures scroll onto the screen. DroidSSTV supports the modes Scottie 1, Scottie 2, Scottie DX, Martin 1, and Martin 2 at this time.
[ Hits: 484 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- QSO secretary
- Special logging program, optimized for mobile, portable, and field operations. This software exports data in the ADIF which then may be imported into your general logging software, or online services. Currently available for Android.
[ Hits: 548 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9 ]
- Training fast CW on Android (Koch method)
- Free Morse Code CW training software for Android supporting the Koch method by IZ2UUF David
[ Hits: 2230 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6 ]
- DXPocket™ is a fast, stable, low-traffic, and easy-to-use DX Cluster program for Android-powered smartphones and devices.
DXPocket monitors the DX Spots and Announcements available on the Internet at DX Summit web site and presents the information in a sortable grid format.
With a few taps you can find a required station in the Cluster, obtain DXCC information of selected DX, send DX Spot or Announcement.
[ Hits: 1171 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.83 ]
- DX Cluster for Android
- DX Cluster is an DX Cluster client for Android smartphones DX Cluster supports: Real time DX spots, Different band and mode filters, A country filter for spotter or the spots, Prefix or call sign alarms
[ Hits: 6326 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 6.62 ]
- Android ham radio DX Cluster, compatible with DX Spider, AR-Cluster, DxNet, CC Cluster, and CLX nodes. NKCCluster supports connecting to a user-defined DX cluster node, filtering DX spots per bands of interest
[ Hits: 1120 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.75 ]
- DroidPSK is an android application to decode and encode Ham Radio BPSK31 with the build in microphone/speaker or wired to your radio.
This app run on Android Devices only.
[ Hits: 10832 | Votes: 40 | Rating: 6.66 ]
- PocketSat - Handheld Satellite Tracking
- PocketSat3 satellite tracking software for iPhone, iPad, and Android devices
[ Hits: 1195 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2 ]
- Using BlueCat Bluetooth Interface for Yaesu FT 8x7
- With the bluecat interface it is possibile to connect a Yaesu FT 817 857 897 to a computer or a android smartphone without any cable or interface, using a bluetooth wireless connection
[ Hits: 470 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
You can try similar termsandroid android ham radio android software dx cluster for android software android digital mode for android
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links