- tabLog has been written to offer basic logging when /P and allows for easy import into your Shack-based log via ADIF. Best performance is with a tablet in landscape mode and using a small Bluetooth/micro-USB QWERTY keyboard – QSO entry via this method is simple, and efficient.
[ Hits: 202 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 16 DTMF Tone Generator Keypad App
- This app will give you a 16 tone DTMF keypad and the ability to generate custom DTMF sequences, and set the duration and tone to silence ratio. Includes the characters 1234567890*# and the menu tones ABCD. You may enter a custom sequence via the keypad, soft keyboard, or speech if your device already has speech-to-text capability.
This is basically a touch tone telephone keypad, which may be of interest to amateur ham radio repeater operators
[ Hits: 377 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- 2 Amateur Radio Morse code practice keys Android App
- Iambic and Straight key amateur ham radio CW Morse code practice oscillators for Android.
This Android app gives you both straight and iambic CW Morse code practice key oscillators.
Each key translates Morse code into English and CW prosigns in real time as you practice.
Practice sending Morse code with a straight key oscillator.
Settings include WPM, show/hide Morse code/text, choose sidetone 400Hz-800Hz.
Adjust the WPM so that you can produce well formed DITs and DAHs at a comfortable speed.
[ Hits: 210 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- 25WPM Morse code trainer - Android App
- Learn to recognize Morse code at 25 WPM and not memorize DITs and DAHs at 5 WPM.
This app will train you to hear and send Morse code at 25 WPM using an approach very similar to the Koch method.
[ Hits: 121 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- Amateur Radio Call Log
- Amateur Radio Call Log is a basic ham radio logging app for Android 1.5 and above. It stores Date, Time, Station, Freq, Mode, RST, and additional comments. Also has the ability to easily look-up callsign information from the FCC database.
[ Hits: 4228 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.29 ]
- A combination of Fldigi and Flmsg for portable devices running Android used for NBEMS
[ Hits: 563 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- aprsdroid APRS for android
- APRSdroid - Android APRS reporting tool
[ Hits: 11009 | Votes: 557 | Rating: 7.98 ]
- High Precision APRS Tracker for Android Smartphones and Tablets. APRS-Reporter, APRS-IS Monitor, Friedn Finder, Weather Reporting System.
[ Hits: 1080 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 9.38 ]
- Blue VNA Android App
- Blue VNA Android only application to control Bluetooth enabled Antenna analyzers or VNAs (Vector Network Analyzers). Supported devices are the miniVNA, the miniVNA Pro Antenna Analyzers (with or without the matching Extender) and the new miniVNA Tiny
[ Hits: 122 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Bluetooth CAT for Yaesu FT8x7 - Android app
- An android app to remotely control your Yaesu FT 857 817 897 using a common Bluetooth CAT interface. Schematic provided.
[ Hits: 2955 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5 ]
- DroidNavtex is able to decode NAVTEX messages from your receiver through the Android phone or tablets microphone or through a connected interface.
[ Hits: 1952 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.2 ]
- DroidPSK is an android application to decode and encode Ham Radio BPSK31 with the build in microphone/speaker or wired to your radio.
This app run on Android Devices only.
[ Hits: 10853 | Votes: 40 | Rating: 6.66 ]
- DroidRTTY is an Android app to decode and encode Ham Radio RTTY with the build in microphone/speaker or wired to your radio.
[ Hits: 2843 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 5.66 ]
- DroidSSTV lets you transmit and receive amateur radio (ham radio) slow scan TV (SSTV) on your Android Smartphone or Android tablet. This communications app is a great tool for portable amateur radio SSTV operation. Just connect your Android phone or tablet to an HF radio, tune on to an SSTV frequency, and watch the pictures scroll onto the screen. DroidSSTV supports the modes Scottie 1, Scottie 2, Scottie DX, Martin 1, and Martin 2 at this time.
[ Hits: 494 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- Android Echolink client to connect to the echo link network
[ Hits: 330 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- EchoLink Android
- EchoLink for Android is an edition of the EchoLink software that runs on an Android smartphone or tablet, such as a Motorola Droid or an HTC Evo.
[ Hits: 2671 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.25 ]
- Ham Finder
- A simple android tool to figure out where you are, as well as logging information
[ Hits: 467 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Ham Radio Tools
- A free app that is a reference guide that includes logging. It also has short Q code reference sheet, common formulas, and an antenna calculator.
[ Hits: 414 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- This software predicts future passes for amateur radio satellites for a specified location and period of time. It runs on the Android operating system
[ Hits: 2817 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.5 ]
- HF Weather Fax
- HF Weather Fax for Android decodes weather fax 120/576 charts and satellite images through the microphone of your Android phone or tablet.
Just set your phone or tablet next to the speaker of your marine radio or any other shortwave receiver with sideband capability and start recording weather charts and images
[ Hits: 1525 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7 ]
- ISS Detector
- Free Android app that tracks and alerts on ISS passes with specified criteria.
[ Hits: 509 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- KX3 Companion App
- The KX3 Companion in an app that will let the power use of your Elecraft KX3 HF radio easier and lighter. No need for a PC!
It will let you send and receive CW, PSK31 and RTTY by using your mobile phone or tablet keyboard. Optionally you can use an external Bluetooth keyboard connected to your Android device.
[ Hits: 691 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- Morse Decoder
- Morse Decoder decodes Morse code characters trough the built-in microphone of your Android device.
[ Hits: 7030 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 5.59 ]
- Morse Trainer for Android
- Learn morse code with Morse Trainer with your Android smartphone
[ Hits: 3265 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 5.66 ]
- My LoTW
- My LoTW is a free viewer app for Logbook of the World by ARRL. Features include, View all the QSOs you have submitted to LoTW, Add multiple callsigns under your LoTW account, View all your QSLs, Share digital QSL image which is created by the app for QSLs. Either save it on your device or share it on facebook, View statistics for your worked stations/DXCC/bands etc
[ Hits: 233 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- N1KDO's LoTW Look
- This application allows Ham Radio Operator to browse and search his LoTW QSL confirmations on his handheld device, and receive notifications when new QSL confirmations appear on Logbook of the World.
[ Hits: 387 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- NCDXF Beacon for Android
- NCDXF Beacon is a simple tool to monitor the NCDXF beacons on the Ham Radio bands 20m, 17m, 15m, 12m and 10m.
Upon start the the time will be synchronized with an NTP server.
[ Hits: 998 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Peanut - Ham Radio Digital Voice Client
- Peanut is a free Digital radio client Android App. The App requires a manual registration with the author and allow to chat in proprietary rooms or to connect room linked to DSTAR amateur radio repeaters worldwide. A central Peanut dashboard with current system activity is also available.
[ Hits: 181 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Pocket RxTx
- This is an Android application used to remotely control several HAM radio Web SDR or any CAT enabled transceiver
[ Hits: 839 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
- PocketSat - Handheld Satellite Tracking
- PocketSat3 satellite tracking software for iPhone, iPad, and Android devices
[ Hits: 1202 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2 ]
- QRZ Droid
- The android app of the popular callsign database site, QRZ.com. Thi free app is very essential but does the job.
[ Hits: 339 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- QSO secretary
- Special logging program, optimized for mobile, portable, and field operations. This software exports data in the ADIF which then may be imported into your general logging software, or online services. Currently available for Android.
[ Hits: 552 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.2 ]
- QSOSender3 - Android App
- An Android based CW practice program based on simulated QSOs. The app will generate Morse code sounds from 5-50 words per minute.
[ Hits: 147 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- QTH locator
- Ham Radio Android Apps to displays your current QTH locator on Google Maps using the GPS or WiFi / network location.
[ Hits: 2222 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 2.57 ]
- Enables every Ham to easily find repeaters across the the World, USA, Canada, Mexico and over 35 other countries, for free and without a network connection using the RepeaterBook Directory.
[ Hits: 315 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Robot36 SSTV Decoder for Android
- Receive and decode SSTV amateur radio SSTV signals with this small and powerfull SSTV decoder app for Android devices. Requires access to microphone.
[ Hits: 81 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- SDR Touch - Android SDR
- Turn your android mobile phone or tablet into an affordable and portable software defined radio scanner
[ Hits: 4924 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 5.29 ]
- The SDRanywhere application is an Android app that allows remote operation of an RFSPACE SDR-IQ, NetSDR, SDR-IP or Cloud-IQ radio from anywhere in the world. The demodulated audio and waterfall information is compressed and sent to the client application using a low bandwidth internet connection.
[ Hits: 322 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- A quick and simple reference to various communications signals, such 10/11 Codes, Morse Code, Phonetic Alphabet, Police Color/Penal Codes, Q-Signals.
[ Hits: 1574 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- SOTA Spotter
- SOTA Spotter is an application written for devices running Android™ versions 4.0.3 and above (like smartphones and tablets). It can send spots, filter and trigger notifications for incoming spots.
[ Hits: 399 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.67 ]
- SSTV Encoder for Android
- This free app encode pictures in Slow Scan TV SSTV signals. Support the most popular modes Martin 1, Martin 2, Scottie Modes, Robot and Wraase modes. Image editing is even possible with som text overlaying features
[ Hits: 72 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Terminator for Android
- Android app by VE3VN that show view of night, day and terminator around the globe. This gives a strong hint of which bands and compass directions to focus on for best results.
[ Hits: 523 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Training fast CW on Android (Koch method)
- Free Morse Code CW training software for Android supporting the Koch method by IZ2UUF David
[ Hits: 2249 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6 ]
- VK port-a-log
- VK port-a-log is an Android logging app primarily for portable logging. It can be used for SOTA, WWFF or portable operations.
[ Hits: 467 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- Voice Keyer for Android
- Audio recorder and player for Android. Perfect for Ham Radio (Amateur Radio) operators as a voice keyer for SSB contests or voice beacon.
[ Hits: 1195 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Wavesink Plus is an Android based RTL-SDR receiver app with a free trial and paid full version, can decoding DAB+ and DRM+ digital radio signals.
[ Hits: 464 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7 ]