windom39 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : 40M
- JA7KPI Windom antenna for 40-80
- The total length of this antenna is 41m, height is about 11m, and diameter of element is 2mm.
JA7KPI modified this antenna originally used as Inverted-V type of 80m band Dipole.
Works on 40 - 80 meters band with acceptable swr.
[ Hits: 7303 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.17 ]
- Feeding an End-Fed Antenna
- End-Fed antennas are NOT balanced systems; but neither are verticals, ground planes, discones, windoms, zepps, Marconis, half-slopers, et al. Additionally, the low-impedance antenna port of your transmitter/receiver is not balanced.
[ Hits: 20563 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 7.76 ]
- Homemade Carolina Windom antenna
- This multiband wire antenna it is an off centre fed dipole, with 10 feet of vertical radiator, needs no tuner on 40m, 20m and 10m and works fine on all bands above 40m with a tuner, and even below 40m on 60m, and 80m.
[ Hits: 7650 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.45 ]
- LU9DPD Windom dipole
- A multiband windom dipole antenna for 80 40 20 10 meters, feeded with a home made 4:1 balun, in spanish.
[ Hits: 5156 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6 ]
- 6-Band Windom antenna
- Theory and construction of a novel trapless center-loaded off-center-fed (cl-ocf) dipole or windom antenna for the 80, 40, 30, 20, 15 and 10m hf amateur radio bands
[ Hits: 48695 | Votes: 35 | Rating: 6.54 ]
- What make the carolina windom so good
- The off-center fed CAROLINA WINDOM provides outstanding performance on all bands. This includes all the WARC bands, 30, 17, and 12 meters.
[ Hits: 6468 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- Windom off center fed antenna 80-10 mt
- This antenna is not a true Windom, but rather an off center fed or OCF dipole works on 8 bands from 80 to 10 meters
[ Hits: 11144 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.44 ]
- The Helical Windom Antenna
- A marriage of the windom and slinky antennasm, article by NC4TC
[ Hits: 2009 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- Smithe Windom Six Band HF Windom antenna
- HF Windom antenna, cover 80, 40, 20 15, and 10 meters, antenna design
[ Hits: 25281 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 7.55 ]
- OH7SV Matti Hohtola Ham Projects
- The most modern QRP transceiver in 2004,Direct Conversion HF Transceiver with DDS LO,
50 ohm to 200 ohm HF wide band transformers,
Wilkinson splitter for RX measurements,
Windom baluns 2001/2004,
Ferrite rod antenna for 80 meter, Magnetic Loop Antenna for 80 m, Mascot Switched PSU 9320 modification to 8A peak current, 150W MOSFET linear amplifier for 80m, 80 m HF SSB/CW Transceiver
[ Hits: 19777 | Votes: 33 | Rating: 8.18 ]
- Kentalina Windom
- With a slight tweak the Carolina Windom becomes the Kentalina.
[ Hits: 3099 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4 ]
- New Carolina windom antenna
- PDF file by QRP Expressions by By N. T. Len Carlson, K4IWL
[ Hits: 43015 | Votes: 56 | Rating: 7.79 ]
- The FD4 (FD3) Windom Antenna
- The 4-band Fritzel model FD4 is a special version of a Windom antenna. It is a half-wave long on the lowest frequency, and is fed from a coax cable through a transformer inserted in the wire at one-third from one end
[ Hits: 51582 | Votes: 86 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- The Windom Antenna
- Eight Bands On One Coax by kh2d
[ Hits: 5844 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- Windom Antenna
- JA7KPI windom antenna page
[ Hits: 4555 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7 ]
- The Carolina windom antenna
- Homebrewina a multiband windom antenna
[ Hits: 5421 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- Off-Center Feed - The Windom Antenna
- The Windom antenna was widely used in the 1930s and is named after the amateur that wrote a comprehensive article about it
[ Hits: 3433 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2 ]
- Windom Antenna with 4:1 balun
- The Windom is an Off-center wire multiband Antenna. The old version was fed just by a single-wire connected on 1/3 of antenna's overall length or with an open-line feeder (later versions). Here is another model with coaxial feeder, which is compatible with Solid States - 50 Ohm output transceivers .
[ Hits: 7740 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- Antennas & More
- Radio Amateur Antennas, Solar power, Antennas West products, Ham Radio gear, G5RV, Windom, Baluns, Wire, and Coax
[ Hits: 33290 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 5.31 ]
- Ni4L ANTENNAS & ELECTRONICS
- Ham radio antennas and electronics, specialized in 1/2 wave dipole, OCF dipole, windom, full wave loop, end fed, inverted L, portable end fed antenna, long wire, SWL antenna, fan dipole, multiband dipole, G5RV and military antennas.
[ Hits: 1398 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 10 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links