VR2HF Online Yaesu FT-817updatedpopPriority listing
- Online Yaesu FT-817 transceiver (receive only over the Net) using R.A.T.S. control software and MS Netmeeting for program access and audio. Asia's first online receiver, first online FT-817, and worlds first full-featured online receiver (operates just like a desktop radio including audio encoding time of less than 1 second). Operating from a flat in Kowloon, Hong Kong. Open to all.
IPS - HF Systems MUF maps and prediction chartsupdated
- These pages provide general propagation advice for HF communicators. Information available includes inferred global propagation conditions, real time HF fadeout coverage charts, regional ionospheric vertical MUF maps and Hourly Area Prediction charts for Astralia and Asia, Europe and North America
Asia Radio Sales
- Online shop based in hong kong offer batteries mic speakers adaptors programming cables earpieces telescopic antennas handheld antennas desktop chargers handheld speakers. Kenwood Icom Yaesu and Alinco dealer
Tait Electronics Ltd - Asia Pacific
- Tait electronics provides advanced and reliable voice and data radio communications products and solutions, specialising in customised solutions for organisations worldwide.
Radio Free Europe
- Radio Free Europe / Radio Liberty is an international news and broadcast organization serving Central and Eastern Europe, the Caucasus, Central Asia, Russia, the Middle East and Balkan countries.
[ Hits: 566 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
RFA: Radio Free Asia
- Radio Free Asia (RFA) is a private, non-profit corporation broadcasting news and information in 9 languages to listeners in Asia
Asian broadcasting institute
- ABI is a nonprofit organization established in 1979 to research and analyze broadcasting in Japan, South and North Korea, China, Hongkong, Taiwan, Macao and Mongolia in addition to international service around the world in languages used in those countries and regions.
- MMVARI is a multi-Mode SoundCard Ham (Amateur) Radio program for receiving and transmitting the RTTY-PSK-FSK-MFSK modes. The program was written to experiment with the efficiency of transmitting Japanese and East Asian languages (HL/BV/BY) using the VARICODE