Wire antennas for the low bands
- Experiments by G8JNJ on wire antennas for low bands. Based on these tests, conclude that for multiband (160 to 6m) operation, in a restricted area it is very difficult to beat a G5RV, especially the ZS6BK version.
Burnham Beeches Radio Club
- The Burnham Beeches Radio Club. For armateur radio enthusiasts from Burnham Beeches, Slough, High Wycombe, Maidenhead, Beaconsfield and surrounding areas.
We have club nights and activity on all bands as well as DX picnics, ARDF and contest events.
Fort Smith Area Amateur Radio Club
- The Fort Smith Area Amateur Radio Club serves Amateur Radio Operators, and those interested in Amateur Radio in the River Valley area of Western Arkansas and Eastern Oklahoma.
Contra Costa Repeater Association
- The Contra Costa Repeater Association operates the WA6HAM VHF amateur repeater serving the San Francisco and Sacramento California areas. It was established in 1977.
[ Hits: 183 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
CARLA Repeater Network
- C.A.R.L.A. is a growing network of repeaters providing coverage across Northern & Central California and Western Nevada. It is intended to be used as a reliable communications resource during significant local, regional and wide area incidents, and is open to all licensed amateur radio operators
K7JAC Jackson Hole Amateur Radio Club
- The Jackson Hole Area Amateur Radio Club is based in Jackson Hole, Wyoming.
The Club has members throughout Jackson Hole and includes ham radio operators in the Star Valley areas of Wyoming and the Teton Valley in Idaho.
- Welcome to our line of Low Frequency, Natural Radio Research, Broadcast, Marine and Shortwave products. Our evolving product line is the result of our dedicated research efforts primarily in the areas of LF, VLF, MF, and HF.
Cobham MicrowavePriority listing
- Cobham Microwave has a long term experience in Microwave Systems and Components. Their five areas of capabilities are Systems and Components: Diodes & Modules, Ferrite Devices, RF Filters, and Waveguides.