and 4 categories
about balun on dxzone.com
Result Page: [prev] 1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [next]
Antennas : Baluns
Antennas : Baluns : 1 to 1 Balun Antennas : Baluns : 4 to 1 balun
- Balun measuements
- Why can't you find the specifications for the baluns on the market? The only specifications you'll see are the ratio, the power rating and a bandwidth that is more hoped for than reality.
[ Hits: 2400 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- When you need a balun
- Answer to a common question, Do I have to have a balun in my antenna ?
[ Hits: 4525 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Homebrew Balun Case
- Balun case construction, tipically to host toroid cores. Size of case depends on power to handle. By DL5DBM
[ Hits: 919 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Balun construction
- PDF files describing how to homebrew a 1:2.5 balun
[ Hits: 25123 | Votes: 32 | Rating: 7.05 ]
- High impedance baluns
- Introduction with some background on balun types
[ Hits: 690 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Baluns on Log Perodic Antennas
- Some antenna manufacturers place baluns at the incorrect location in LPDA arrays. If we consider what the balun does we can see how the mistake occurs.
[ Hits: 1403 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- Building baluns
- How to easily home-brew baluns even in strange formats 1/1 - 2/1 - 4/1 - 6/1 - 9/1 - 12/1 et 16/1 for bands from 1.8 to 30 (50) MHz in french
[ Hits: 29340 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 6.76 ]
- Making a simple current balun
- Baluns using ferrite rod and ferrite ring by M0SCG
[ Hits: 1018 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
Antennas : Feed Lines Antennas : Multiband Antennas : Tuners Manufacturers : Antenna Tuners Manufacturers : Antennas : HF Manufacturers : Baluns
- ZS6KMD Nescafe 4:1 Balun
- Making a 4:1 balun with a nescafe coffee jar lid and a toroid
[ Hits: 4133 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Homebrew A 4 To 1 Balun
- How to build a to 1 balun by N1HFX
[ Hits: 10045 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.85 ]
- Build a 4:1 Guanella Balun
- Step-By-Step Construction of a 4:1 Current-Type Guanella Balun by W1CG
[ Hits: 8196 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 8.13 ]
- A model of a practical Ruthroff 1:4 balun
- The 1:4 balun is of particular interest because it underlies many other configurations, and understanding it helps towards understanding the other Ruthroff balun configurations.
[ Hits: 3801 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 3.33 ]
- The Guanella 1:4 balun
- A cost effective current-mode 1:4 balun can be constructed from two lengths of coax, two ferrite rods, some electrical tape, cable ties, a length of PVC water-pipe and some connectors. This form of 1:4 current-mode balun is named after G. Guanella.
[ Hits: 3060 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Build a HB 4:1 voltage BALUN for 1KW
- In depth detail with photos on how to build your own HB 4:1 voltage BALUN that will run 1KW. Inexpensive and fun to build.
[ Hits: 6323 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 7.21 ]
- CWS ByteMark
- CWS ByteMark's Baluns (Balanced to Unbalanced) and Ununs (unbalanced to unbalanced) transformers are developed jointly with Dr. Jerry Sevick, W2FMI, who is known worldwide for his work on transmission line transformers
[ Hits: 769 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Amidon Baluns
- HF baluns by amidon.de with online shop
[ Hits: 2204 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Amidon Inc.
- Ferrite Toroids. Iron Powder Toroids. Ferrite Beads. Split Cores. Cable clamp-ons. Balun Cores. W2FMI Baluns and Ununs. Inductive components for EMI Suppression and RFI Suppresion, power supplies, HAM radio.
[ Hits: 1689 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.75 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
XML RSS Feeds
Daily Top 10 links