- Low cost, reliable rotor with digital display remote control.
[ Hits: 4786 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 2.20 ]
C.A.T.S, Rotor Doc
- Manufacture CATS antenna rotator and digital controls. Service, stock, and provide parts for top quality AMERICAN-MADE antenna rotators from companies such as Alliance, C.A.T.S., CDE/Hy-Gain, and Channel Master, both young and old.
Kenwood Smart Memory KSM by pp1etl
- KSM Kenwood Smart Memory is a program to read and update the memory channels of a Kenwood amateur radio. The current supported types are: TS-450S, TS-570D, TS-570S, TS-690S, TS-870S, TS-940S,TS-950S.
- Information about railroad radio channels
and frequencies is provided along with laws relating to using scanners as
well as tips and suggestions for programing and using radio scanners.
Batteries and gadgets
- Your source for weather radios, communication headsets, 14 channel radios, M&M groovy radios, smithsonian crystal radio and weather station kits, line restrictors, antennas,ham radio accessories, and battery products.
- Multi-channel CW decoder and analyzer
for Windows 98/ME/2000/XP. Simulatneously decode ALL cw signals in the receiver passband - up to 700 signals can be decoded in parallel and extract call sign
- Supports both PSK31 and PSK63, sends and receives color thumbnail portraits by PSK63, displays 24 PSK63 channels simultaneously, and features semi-automatic mode selection between PSK63 and PSK31. Merely left-click on a PSK63 signal to copy, or right-click on a PSK31 signal to copy.
- Shareware dual channel audio spectrum analyzer for Windows 2000/XP which can provide either a scrolling time-frequency display or a spectrum analyzer scope display in real time for any sound source connected to your sound card. Can be used for MTHELL, QRSS and DFCW by R S Horne
[ Hits: 47279 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 6.40 ]
- SpectraScope is a simple Windows interface program allowing your computer to view up to two audio waveforms in either the time or frequency domain. The program is a Windows soft panel operating as a dual channel oscilloscope and spectrum analyzer. The useful frequency of operation is 20 to 10,000 Hz in the time domain and 20 to 20,000 Hz in the frequency domain. The program uses the computer sound card to capture the audio input.