Search Results for "crystal"57 links
Antennas : Theory
- Speedometers SWR Meters and Smith Charts
- Have wondered why a Smith chart has such strange grid lines. Believe it or not, there is a logical progression from Speedometers to Smith charts that will make the Smith grid crystal clear.
[ Hits: 325 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- THE MULTI-ELMAC AF-67 Trans-Citer is a ten-tube variable frequency or crystal controlled seven band transmitter.
[ Hits: 950 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- Crystal Receiver World
- Crystal receivers, construction projects and plans, old-time crystal sets, hints, crystal receiver store.
[ Hits: 228 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 30m QRSS Junkbox Beacon
- This simple 30m QRSS beacon is built entirely out of junkbox parts, the only component purchased specifically for this project was the 10,140kHz crystal.
[ Hits: 1831 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Crystal Radio Resources
- Comprehensive site for crystal radios. Info on the third annual xtal set bcb dx listening contest.
[ Hits: 1484 | Votes: 64 | Rating: 8.48 ]
- Xtal Set Society, Inc
- The society publishes several books about crystal radio. Sell crystal set projects, tips for crystal radio design, ham radio kits, radio parts and common radio electronic components
[ Hits: 2944 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.64 ]
- INRAD International Radio
- Supplier of custom designed, high performance
quartz crystal filters for communications
receivers and transceivers, for Yaesu Icom Kenwood and Collins radios
[ Hits: 1871 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- International Crystal Manufacturing Company
- International crystal manufacturing provides quartz crystals, oscillators, precision crystals, filters, tcxos / vctcxos, qcm crystals, and other frequency control products. read details about our crystals and frequency control products and services.
[ Hits: 693 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Expanded Spectrum Systems
- Flash crystals, Feakin' beacon keyer, beacon attenuator
[ Hits: 717 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Bliley Technologies, Inc.
- Quartz crystal oscillators, frequency control.
[ Hits: 431 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Hamtronics, Inc. VHF/UHF FM Receivers
- A full line of single-channel synthesized and crystal controlled vhf and uhf fm receivers. Great for repeaters, telemetry, and control applications.
[ Hits: 2845 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 6.18 ]
- G3XBM Roger, QRP pages
- G3XBM's Amateur Radio Page - with QRP, VLF and crystal set links
[ Hits: 1034 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- KQ6XA Bonnie Crystal
- Lots of projects and introductions to RDF and T Hunting
[ Hits: 1992 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 5.79 ]
- A large collection of crystal controlled scanners
[ Hits: 670 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Batteries and gadgets
- Your source for weather radios, communication headsets, 14 channel radios, M&M groovy radios, smithsonian crystal radio and weather station kits, line restrictors, antennas,ham radio accessories, and battery products.
[ Hits: 1135 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Circuit Specialists
- We specialize in pc-based data acquisition systems, test equipment, electronic components, disk on modules, choke and coils, diodes, capacitors and connectors, potentiometers, crystals, resistors, relays
[ Hits: 686 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- MJ Products
- Wholesale distributor of CB radios, parts, antennas, microphones, power supplies, crystals, echo boards, expanders, meters and CB accessories.
[ Hits: 2385 | Votes: 39 | Rating: 5.90 ]
- Crystal Radio
[ Hits: 655 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Bass EQ Pre Amp
- A Bass Eq Pre amplifier for high impedance PU by ON6MU
[ Hits: 230 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Crystal set radio
- A short wave crystal set radio project
[ Hits: 3848 | Votes: 55 | Rating: 7.95 ]
- Ham Radio Circuits
- Circuits of SSB Transceiver, AM DSB Transmitter, Antennas, BFO, VFO, 807, FM Mike, Crystal filter and more.
[ Hits: 34008 | Votes: 50 | Rating: 5.24 ]
- Crystal Radios at crystalradio.org.uk
- Shortwave and broadcast band listening using crystal (passive) radio.
[ Hits: 2414 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Build A 100Khz Crystal Calibrator
[ Hits: 2072 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.15 ]
- The Fox - 40mw transmitter
- This RDF two transistor 144 MHz transmitter uses a 48 MHz scanner crystal as an oscillator / tripler. A second transistor boosts the power output to 40 milliwatts.
[ Hits: 167 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Fox - 750 mw transmitter
- This RDF three transistor 144 MHz transmitter uses a 48 MHz scanner crystal as an oscillator / tripler. A second transistor boosts the signal to 40 milliwatts, a third amplifies the power output to 750 milliwatts.
Includes schematic and pictures.
[ Hits: 148 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]