- 2M Programmable Fox-Or Transmitter
- The 2 metre fox-or transmitter is a small low power transmitter which mounts in a small plasic pipe and runs off two AA batteries. The board measures just 12mm by 70mm.
[ Hits: 1022 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- 80m fox hunting receiver
- Schematic anc PCB for a fox hunting receiver for 80 meters band
[ Hits: 1138 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7 ]
- A Homebrew Antenna used for RFI Direction Finding
- How to homemade antenna to be used with a handheld on the aircraft band to locate noise sources
[ Hits: 295 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3 ]
- Active Attenuator
- This active attenuator works as a simple mixer. A signal from a 1 MHz oscillator is mixed with the received signal in a 1N914 diode.
[ Hits: 213 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6 ]
- Adjustable Attenuator
- A simple adjustable passive attenuator by WB2HOL
[ Hits: 233 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- ARDF transmitter for 80 meters
- The 80m TX described here is the well known ON7YD ATX-80 and timer, combined and re-engineered to fit a readily available enclosure by G3ZOI
[ Hits: 955 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
- ARDF80 Receiver
- Documentation to build your onw 80m ARDF receiver
[ Hits: 1039 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- Fox Box - Transmitter controller
- This FOX-BOX is based on a single CMOS 555 timer and uses an ISD1000 chip to store the transmit ID.
[ Hits: 182 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Montreal Fox Controller
- Fox Controller, designed by VE2JX and VE2EMM includes schematic diagram to build the transmitter.
[ Hits: 224 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- RDF with Raspberry PI and RTL-SDR
- The RasHAWK team has used a Raspberry Pi as the basis for a networked RF sensor capable of supporting spectrum monitoring, signal intercept and direction finding (DF) operations.
[ Hits: 157 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9 ]
- RDF Yagi with Tape Measure elements
- This antenna is an adaptation of the RDF2 two element, close spaced Yagi antenna described in the May, 1996 issue of 73 Amateur Radio Today Magazine.
[ Hits: 268 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- The Fox - 40mw transmitter
- This RDF two transistor 144 MHz transmitter uses a 48 MHz scanner crystal as an oscillator / tripler. A second transistor boosts the power output to 40 milliwatts.
[ Hits: 306 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- The Fox - 750 mw transmitter
- This RDF three transistor 144 MHz transmitter uses a 48 MHz scanner crystal as an oscillator / tripler. A second transistor boosts the signal to 40 milliwatts, a third amplifies the power output to 750 milliwatts.
Includes schematic and pictures.
[ Hits: 280 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- The Fox - a 250mw transmitter
- This FOX transmitter is equipped with a timer. It can be set to start transmitting up to 24 hours later by Joe Leggio WB2HOL
[ Hits: 302 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- The HANDI-Finder
- This Radio Direction Finder Device Connects to an FM Receiver, Transceiver, or HT
[ Hits: 571 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- The Microsniffer Project
- The Microsniffer is a fully autoranging VHF or UHF sniffer which has been designed for those who are foxhunting on a budget.
[ Hits: 595 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- The Montreal Fox V3
- A Fox transmitter by VE2EMM with construction details part list and schematic diagram
[ Hits: 220 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- WB2HOL Foxhunting beam
- Building the WB2HOL foxhunting beam antenna
[ Hits: 963 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3 ]
- WB6BYU Tape Measure Yagi
- A tape measure yagi antenna for 145.000 MHz suitable for ARDF
[ Hits: 1406 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]