Top loaded vertical
- Vertical Antenna for 40m Band with elevated Radials
Top Load is a Mesh 2 x 1 meter (Netz 2x1m)
enamelled wire 0.5 mm diameter (CuL 0,5mm)
[ Hits: 2025 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
JA7KPI Windom antenna for 40-80
- The total length of this antenna is 41m, height is about 11m, and diameter of element is 2mm.
JA7KPI modified this antenna originally used as Inverted-V type of 80m band Dipole.
Works on 40 - 80 meters band with acceptable swr.
Antenna wire catenary calculator
- This is a simple calculator for solving the antenna wire catenary between to end points given the design wind speed, mass per unit length of the wire, wire diameter and Gross Breaking Strength of the wire.
Low loss Japanese coaxial cable
- 5D-FB,8D-FB,10D-FB cables offer very low attenuation comparable to that of famous Andrews' Heliax and 8D-FB is almost half that of standard RG-213 for an equivalent diameter!
160/80m Coaxial Receiving Loop Antennaspop
- Receiving loop antenna for top band. This antenna allow to reduce noise on both bands. The stand alone 80m loop is approximately four feet in diameter. And made of light weight material. Which makes it ideal for portable use or you can mount it above a pre-existing vhf antenna, and due to it's small size it is quite rotatable.
Magnetic Loop Antenna Calculator
- Windows program to calculate magnetic antennas, allow to calculate capacitance and voltage based on Loop circumference, desired resonant frequency, conductor diameter and the operating power by KI6GD
The Low Frequency Receiving Loop
- The Spreaders are 3 feet, making the loop 6 feet in diameter. There are 5 spreaders so the windings can alternate from side to side. There are 30 turns of 18 gauge stranded insulated wire.
The CJU Antenna
- A sat antenna that can be easily built with a 4mm diameter aluminium rods and a small PVC pipe. This antenna allow UHF VHF usage and can be a valid portable sat antenna, project by DF3FX