Search Results for "diameter"26 links
Antennas : 40M
- Top loaded vertical
- Vertical Antenna for 40m Band with elevated Radials
Top Load is a Mesh 2 x 1 meter (Netz 2x1m)
enamelled wire 0.5 mm diameter (CuL 0,5mm)
[ Hits: 2046 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- JA7KPI Windom antenna for 40-80
- The total length of this antenna is 41m, height is about 11m, and diameter of element is 2mm.
JA7KPI modified this antenna originally used as Inverted-V type of 80m band Dipole.
Works on 40 - 80 meters band with acceptable swr.
[ Hits: 6365 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- Dish antenna
- ZL1BJQ 23 feet diameter dish antenna for 432 Mhz
[ Hits: 303 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Broad Band Dipole for 80m
- Mesh constructed with enamelled wire 0.5 mm diameter
For installing a support (plastic rope 2 mm) is needed. Antenna used on Solomon Isl in 1995 H44/DJ9RB
[ Hits: 3668 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Antenna wire catenary calculator
- This is a simple calculator for solving the antenna wire catenary between to end points given the design wind speed, mass per unit length of the wire, wire diameter and Gross Breaking Strength of the wire.
[ Hits: 2572 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 3.17 ]
- A 4:1 Air-wound Balun
- 40mm diameter grey PVC pipe with a length of 9.5cm
[ Hits: 2244 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- 20 meters Cage Dipole
- Cage Dipole is based on the fact that a wireframe does emulate a tubing of the same diameter, supposed that the wires in the frame are close enough to resemble a solid surface.
[ Hits: 11426 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.20 ]
- 20 thru 10 Meter Fan Dipole
- The 20 thru 10 meter dipole is constructed from #10 stranded insulated wire available in most hardware stores.
The feedpoint uses an 8 inch long section of 2 inch diameter PVC pipe. A section of wire joins the elements at either side of the feedpoint to avoid the inductance of square knots that I use on lower frequencies by W1TR
[ Hits: 353 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- Low loss Japanese coaxial cable
- 5D-FB,8D-FB,10D-FB cables offer very low attenuation comparable to that of famous Andrews' Heliax and 8D-FB is almost half that of standard RG-213 for an equivalent diameter!
[ Hits: 783 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- The normal-mode helix antenna
- A helix will work in the normal mode when the diameter and pitch of the helix is less than 0.1 Lambda
[ Hits: 2664 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- 1 meter HF loop Antenna
- Remotely tuned 1m diameter HF loop antenna for 7 to 29MHz by G8JNJ
[ Hits: 2262 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- 160/80m Coaxial Receiving Loop Antennas
- Receiving loop antenna for top band. This antenna allow to reduce noise on both bands. The stand alone 80m loop is approximately four feet in diameter. And made of light weight material. Which makes it ideal for portable use or you can mount it above a pre-existing vhf antenna, and due to it's small size it is quite rotatable.
[ Hits: 58344 | Votes: 53 | Rating: 6.13 ]
- Magnetic loop for 40 meters
- Mag Loop aerial for 40mtrs. Diameter is 3 Mtrs.
Rotator and tuning with pictures.
[ Hits: 2283 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- CT1ETT Magnetic loop antenna
- This magnetic loop is 78cm diameter, with the smaller Hertz loop for tuning. Feeding is by gamma match.
[ Hits: 1707 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 1m HF loop antenna for 7 to 29MHz
- A remotely tuned 1m diameter HF loop antenna for 7 to 29MHz by g8jnj
[ Hits: 2336 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.67 ]
- Magnetic Loop Antenna Calculator
- Windows program to calculate magnetic antennas, allow to calculate capacitance and voltage based on Loop circumference, desired resonant frequency, conductor diameter and the operating power by KI6GD
[ Hits: 827 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.55 ]
- Moxon Rectangle Calculator
- Program to calculate the dimentions of a Moxon Rectangle.
All equations correlated to NEC antenna modeling software for wire diameters from 1e-5 to 1e-2 wavelengths.
[ Hits: 4911 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 5.72 ]
- A Magnetic Loop antenna for 7-21 mhz
- If you find external wire antennas obtrusive for amateur radio or short wave listening, then this is the antenna for you, is just 1 meter diameter
[ Hits: 3107 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- The Low Frequency Receiving Loop
- The Spreaders are 3 feet, making the loop 6 feet in diameter. There are 5 spreaders so the windings can alternate from side to side. There are 30 turns of 18 gauge stranded insulated wire.
[ Hits: 2077 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The CJU Antenna
- A sat antenna that can be easily built with a 4mm diameter aluminium rods and a small PVC pipe. This antenna allow UHF VHF usage and can be a valid portable sat antenna, project by DF3FX
[ Hits: 318 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Caltech Submillimeter Observatory (CSO)
- A 10.4-meter diameter, submillimeter spectrum telescope. Situated at the top of Mauna Kea, Big island, Hawaii.
[ Hits: 474 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A 15-meter diameter, submillimeter spectrum telescope. Situated near the summit of Mauna Kea, Big island, Hawaii.
[ Hits: 400 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Single-layer Coil Inductance and Q Calculator
- This calculator ask as input diameter, lenght turn and frequencu and will return L and Q
[ Hits: 168 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- Coaxial Cable's specifications
- A table with Loss in DB/100m , Max power in Watts, Diameter in mm , Velocity factor (VF)
[ Hits: 2556 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.15 ]
- Fitting a PL259 to a coaxial cable.
- Fitting a plug to thin, 6mm, coaxial cable will require a PL-259 either made for the small diameter cable
[ Hits: 347 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]