Fan Dipole antennaFan-Dipole is a multiband wire antenna
- QRP Fan Dipole
Attic Fan dipole antenna that allow to operate QRP from 40 metres to 10 metres, specifically 40, 20, 17, 15 & 10 meter band
- The Multi-Band Fan Dipole
How to build a multi-band dipole antenna with a single coax feed. Instructions for a 160M antenna that will fit in the space that a 75M dipole will with almost as good of results as a full size 160M dipole.
- Fan Dipole
The Fan dipole antenna offer a easy to setup and efficient HF multiband antenna that does not require tuners or antenna switches, diagram by YC8PVU.
- 20 thru 10 Meter Fan Dipole
- The 20 thru 10 meter dipole is constructed from stranded insulated wire available in most hardware stores.
The feedpoint uses an 8 inch long section of 2 inch diameter PVC pipe. A section of wire joins the elements at either side of the feedpoint to avoid the inductance of square knots used on lower frequencies.
[ Hits: 2007 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- 6 Bands Fan Dipole Antenna
- Extension to an existing fan dipole originally modeled for 40 20 and 6 meters. This modification will add 80 15 and 10 meter bands.
[ Hits: 502 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- Caged Fan Dipole Antenna
- There are a large number of antenna designs for HF. One choice out of many is the fan dipole. The ability to transmit of multiple bands without needing a tuner (and even more with a tuner) is a very desirable factor in choosing a versitle antenna for HF.
[ Hits: 251 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Compact fan dipole for 40 30 and 20 meters band
- An homemade fan dipole antenna for 20 30 40 meter bands, setup in a 15 meter wide garden. The longest leg for 40 meter is folded to fit in the 7.5 m
[ Hits: 667 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Fan Dipole
- The Fan dipole antenna offer a easy to setup and efficient HF multiband antenna that does not require tuners or antenna switches, diagram by YC8PVU.
[ Hits: 2012 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- Fan Dipole for DX
- Modeling an 80/40/20M Fan Dipole for DX by Larry Banks, W1DYJ
[ Hits: 771 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- Half Wave Fan Dipole Antenna
- Amateur Radio 40m 20m 15m Half Wave Fan dipole antenna project with part list, pictures and drawing. Includes the option to expand the antenna to cover the 80 meters band
[ Hits: 184 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- Multiband Dipole
- Interesting article on multiband fan dipoles. This article give an overview on designing this wire antenna, and planning a robust installation and proper feed line. Includes notes on setting up a commercial fan dipole antenna and on how diy your own.
[ Hits: 1122 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- Multiband fan dipole antenna
- A three-frequency multi-band dipole that can be extended easily to additional bands. This article includes a multiband fan-dipole antenna for 80-40-20-10 meter band.
[ Hits: 1967 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- QRP Fan Dipole
- Attic Fan dipole antenna that allow to operate QRP from 40 metres to 10 metres, specifically 40, 20, 17, 15 & 10 meter band
[ Hits: 7683 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.4 ]
- The Fan Dipole A valuable multi-band HF antenna
- The fan dipole antenna as an alternative to the paralled dipole antenna, to achieve a larger bandwidth and a better tuning by decreasing elenment influences.A project based on the W6HDG original concept.
[ Hits: 297 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- The Fan Dipole Fence
- The FFD is a multiband antenna, quick, easy and cheap. This antenna is designed to work on 80, 40, 20, 17, 10 and 6 meters and to be placed in a backyard.
[ Hits: 846 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7 ]
- The Fence Fan Dipole
- The Fence Fan Dipole a quick, easy and inexpensive multiband dipole antenna
[ Hits: 1196 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- The KL3JM modified SRI Fan Dipole for 80-40-20 Meters
- The antenna in this project is a modification of the techniques used to design a multiband fan type dipole with little or no tuning involved having a total space of 105 feet
[ Hits: 232 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5 ]
- The Multi-Band Fan Dipole
- How to build a multi-band dipole antenna with a single coax feed.
Instructions for a 160M antenna that will fit in the space that a 75M dipole will with almost as good of results as a full size 160M dipole.
[ Hits: 2364 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.8 ]
- VHF UHF Fan Dipole Antenna
- Author describes in this post a unique copper pipe fan dipole that he created and that provides fantastic results
[ Hits: 1174 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.6 ]
- WA2HIP Fan Dipoles
- Two find dipoles one for 75/40/20 and the other for 20/15. These 2 dipoles are at right angles to each other and the 20/15 dipole is located about 6 feet below the 75/40/20 fan dipole.
[ Hits: 428 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
10M 12M 15M 160M 17M 20M 2M 30M 40M 4M 60M 6M 70cm 80M Active Antenna Calculators Array Baluns Bazooka Beverage CobWebb Coils Collinear Delta loop Dipole EH End-Fed Fan Dipole* Feed Lines Four Square Fractal G5RV Halo Handhelds HB9CV Helical Hentenna HexBeam Homebrewing Techniques Horn Indoor Installation J-Pole K9AY Lindenblad Log Periodic Longwave Loop Magnetic Loop Maria Maluca Masts and mounts Microwave Mobile Morgain Moxon Multiband NVIS OCF Patch Portable Quad Quagi Receiving Repair and Maintenance Resonant Feedline Dipole Rhombic Satellite Shortwave Skeleton Slot Slim Jim Sloper Slot Spiral Stealth T2FD Theory Towers Traps Tuners Vertical VHF UHF W3DZZ W3EDP WiFi Windom Wire Yagi ZS6BKW
Search The DXZone.com
Antennas : Fan Dipole antenna
About The DXZone
The DXZone is the largest human created and maintained library of web sites dedicated to Amateur Radio, currently lists 20.000+ links organized into 600+ categories and subcategories. Ham Radio operators review new sites every day since 1998, for potential inclusion in the Directory, and to evaluate the best place to list them.
Recent Links Caged Fan Dipole Antenna 6 Bands Fan Dipole Antenna The Fan Dipole A valuable multi-band HF antenna The KL3JM modified SRI Fan Dipole for 80-40-20 Meters Half Wave Fan Dipole Antenna
Daily Top 10
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links