- 20 thru 10 Meter Fan Dipole
- The 20 thru 10 meter dipole is constructed from stranded insulated wire available in most hardware stores.
The feedpoint uses an 8 inch long section of 2 inch diameter PVC pipe. A section of wire joins the elements at either side of the feedpoint to avoid the inductance of square knots used on lower frequencies.
[ Hits: 2917 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 5.96 ]
- 6 Bands Fan Dipole Antenna
- Extension to an existing fan dipole originally modeled for 40 20 and 6 meters. This modification will add 80 15 and 10 meter bands.
[ Hits: 1196 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5 ]
- Caged Fan Dipole Antenna
- There are a large number of antenna designs for HF. One choice out of many is the fan dipole. The ability to transmit of multiple bands without needing a tuner (and even more with a tuner) is a very desirable factor in choosing a versitle antenna for HF.
[ Hits: 621 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- Compact fan dipole for 40 30 and 20 meters band
- An homemade fan dipole antenna for 20 30 40 meter bands, setup in a 15 meter wide garden. The longest leg for 40 meter is folded to fit in the 7.5 m
[ Hits: 1095 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Fan Dipole
- The Fan dipole antenna offer a easy to setup and efficient HF multiband antenna that does not require tuners or antenna switches, diagram by YC8PVU.
[ Hits: 2653 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.4 ]
- Fan Dipole Antenna for 40 20 and 6 meters
- A fand dipole antenna home made for the 7,14,50 MHz.
This article descbribes how to homebrew the antenna, hot to setup and some SWR measurements.
[ Hits: 307 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Fan Dipole for DX
- Modeling an 80/40/20M Fan Dipole for DX by Larry Banks, W1DYJ
[ Hits: 1091 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6 ]
- Fan Dipoles 10/15/20m and 12/17/30m
- How to build Fan-Dipoles by DK7ZB. Experiences with various band combinations. Not all combinations are working properly. If the frequencies are to close together the impedances will lead to a very bad SWR. This happens with the bands 10-12-15m or 15-17-20m.
[ Hits: 348 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.5 ]
- Half Wave Fan Dipole Antenna
- Amateur Radio 40m 20m 15m Half Wave Fan dipole antenna project with part list, pictures and drawing. Includes the option to expand the antenna to cover the 80 meters band
[ Hits: 617 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- Modeling an 80/40/20M Fan Dipole for DX
- An interesting presentation of a real multiband Fan Dipole antenna, optimized for better DX operation performances, considering the terrain, position, DX destination path and other influencing factors
[ Hits: 424 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- Multiband Dipole
- Interesting article on multiband fan dipoles. This article give an overview on designing this wire antenna, and planning a robust installation and proper feed line. Includes notes on setting up a commercial fan dipole antenna and on how diy your own.
[ Hits: 1355 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- Multiband fan dipole antenna
- A three-frequency multi-band dipole that can be extended easily to additional bands. This article includes a multiband fan-dipole antenna for 80-40-20-10 meter band.
[ Hits: 2343 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9 ]
- QRP Fan Dipole
- Attic Fan dipole antenna that allow to operate QRP from 40 metres to 10 metres, specifically 40, 20, 17, 15 & 10 meter band
[ Hits: 8349 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.63 ]
- Short Multiband Dipole Array
- A multiband shortened fan dipole. This page offers and online calculator that can be really useful if you plan to homebrew a multiband dipole for low HF bands and you don't have all needed space for the full lenght. It combines multiband dipole with loading coild for selected bands.
[ Hits: 229 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- The Fan Dipole A valuable multi-band HF antenna
- The fan dipole antenna as an alternative to the paralled dipole antenna, to achieve a larger bandwidth and a better tuning by decreasing elenment influences.A project based on the W6HDG original concept.
[ Hits: 675 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- The Fan Dipole Fence
- The FFD is a multiband antenna, quick, easy and cheap. This antenna is designed to work on 80, 40, 20, 17, 10 and 6 meters and to be placed in a backyard.
[ Hits: 1798 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- The Fence Fan Dipole
- The Fence Fan Dipole a quick, easy and inexpensive multiband dipole antenna
[ Hits: 1369 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- The KL3JM modified SRI Fan Dipole for 80-40-20 Meters
- The antenna in this project is a modification of the techniques used to design a multiband fan type dipole with little or no tuning involved having a total space of 105 feet
[ Hits: 480 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5 ]
- The Multi-Band Fan Dipole
- How to build a multi-band dipole antenna with a single coax feed.
Instructions for a 160M antenna that will fit in the space that a 75M dipole will with almost as good of results as a full size 160M dipole.
[ Hits: 2908 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.31 ]
- The Ramsay Dipole for 40 20 15 meters
- A multiband Fan Dipole that works on 40 20 15 meters band, making a folded dipole for 7 MHz band and additional element for the 21 MHz and 14 MHz
[ Hits: 349 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- VE6LK Fan Dipole
- Multiband dipole antenna working on 80-40-20-15m, a 3 element antenna, 15m being a 3rd harmonic of 40.
[ Hits: 141 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- VHF UHF Fan Dipole Antenna
- Author describes in this post a unique copper pipe fan dipole that he created and that provides fantastic results
[ Hits: 1443 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.17 ]
- WA2HIP Fan Dipoles
- Two find dipoles one for 75/40/20 and the other for 20/15. These 2 dipoles are at right angles to each other and the 20/15 dipole is located about 6 feet below the 75/40/20 fan dipole.
[ Hits: 593 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]