- 13 cm Helix Antenna
- Here is the design of a 2.4 GHz antenna that is ideal for amateur satellite communications. This antenna is easy to assemble because the design itself tolerates inaccuracies in the construction without really affecting performance.
[ Hits: 65503 | Votes: 90 | Rating: 6.04 ]
- 2.4 Ghz double quad antenna
- An easy to build, compact antenna for wireless lan applications that offers a reasonable amount gain.
[ Hits: 2617 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 1 ]
- 2.4GHz Helix antenna
- Concise instructions on making a broadband helical antenna for 2.4GHz use, such as: 802.11b wireless networking 2.4GHz video links.
[ Hits: 50939 | Votes: 110 | Rating: 6.13 ]
- 80 m helical antenna
- Prototype of a 80 meters helical antenna on a 6 meters squid pole by VK2TTL
[ Hits: 4255 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.17 ]
- 900 MHz Helical Antenna
- Photos and description of a homebrewed 900 Mhz antenna
[ Hits: 3776 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 4.64 ]
- A 16 Turn S-Band Helix
- This design represents the smallest practical antenna for Oscar-13 mode-S. Perfect beacon reception at all times is possible, and acceptable SSB even at 43,000 km range.
[ Hits: 8898 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.5 ]
- A Quadruple Helix for AO-40
- A homebrew project of a quadruple helix antenna system based on G3RUH 16 turn helix antenna for 2.4 GHz.
[ Hits: 8274 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.1 ]
- A two dollar helical hf portable antenna
- Here is an easily transportable vertical antenna for 20 meters collapsible to 4 feet that costs about $2.00 to make.
This was created as a fun project to demonstrate how to enjoy operating HF in the field with a home-made portable antenna without spending a ton of money.
Bev AH6NF (YL) made this antenna, tuned and ready to operate in less than one hour
[ Hits: 22381 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 7.65 ]
- Axial-Mode Helical Antennas
- Turn Helical Antennas Over Perfect Ground and Modeling Helices in NEC-2
[ Hits: 1985 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 1.75 ]
- Axial-Mode Helical Antennas
- Notes on Axial-Mode Helical Antennas in Amateur Service. Helix Basics, Modeling Issues, and Short Helical Antennas Over Perfect Ground
[ Hits: 1649 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Design and build helix antennas
[ Hits: 17966 | Votes: 412 | Rating: 8.44 ]
- Directional Helical Antenna
- This antenna is intended for the 20-meter Band.
There are two Voltage Fed Helical Dipoles, made with 2 slinky that fed with phase shift in 90 degree
[ Hits: 1071 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- Gain of Helix
- This article summarizes probably the most extensive numerical modelling calculations on the helical antenna ever performed.
[ Hits: 1887 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.5 ]
- Helical antenna - Wikipedia
[ Hits: 1848 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7 ]
- Helical Antenna Calculator
- This is my simple implementation of the ARRL Antenna Book design equations for the axial-mode helical antenna.
[ Hits: 4627 | Votes: 47 | Rating: 5.55 ]
- Helical Antenna Design Calculator
- Helical antennas invented by John Kraus give a circular polarized wave. They are one of the easiest to design. Find a tube with a circumference equal to one wavelength, and wrap wire in a helix spaced a quarter wavelengt
[ Hits: 2128 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 6.41 ]
- Helical Antenna for WiFi
- Improved Helical Antenna Design for 802.11b WLAN by PA0HOO
[ Hits: 2892 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.4 ]
- Helical Antennas
- The Helical antenna description, a simple way of obtaining high-gain and a broad band of frequency characteristics
[ Hits: 1332 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Helical Antennas -Theory
- Helical antenna or helix antenna is the antenna in which the conducting wire is wound in helical shape and connected to the ground plate with a feeder line. It is the simplest antenna, which provides circularly polarized waves.
[ Hits: 134 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Helical Antennas by F5ZV
- Article on Helical Antennas in french
[ Hits: 960 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2 ]
- Helical Antennas for 144 MHz
- This article is about two excellent small helical antennas for the two meters band.
With performance close to that of full sized antennas, these small helical antennas are low in profile but high in efficiency.
[ Hits: 209 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7 ]
- Helical Dipole for 40m
- An helical dipole made with 10,7 meters of wire resonating on the 40 meters band, by PY1ZFK based on a project by DL8VO
[ Hits: 1071 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7 ]
- Helical Feed Antennas
- Helical antennas have long been popular in applications from VHF to
microwaves requiring circular polarization, since they have the unique
property of naturally providing circularly polarized radiation. Paul Wade W1GHZ
[ Hits: 1908 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3 ]
- Helical HF Portable Antenna
- An easily transportable vertical antenna for 20 meters collapsible to 4 feet
[ Hits: 1765 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Helix Antenna
- Helix antenna design and construction details
[ Hits: 1379 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.6 ]
- Helix Antenna Calculator
- Online helix antenna designer, calculate size of helix antennas online
[ Hits: 2005 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 5.42 ]
- Helix antenna for 435MHz
- homebrew an helix antenna for 435 MHz by VE2ZAZ
[ Hits: 3709 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 2.5 ]
- Helix antenna for 2 meters
- Plan of a helix antenna for 2 meter satellite use by VK5ZAI
[ Hits: 29315 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 6.17 ]
- Helix Antenna for 7 MHz
- From his simple ham radio antennas series, KH6JRM describe an interesting short vertical helix antenna for th 40 meters band
[ Hits: 1635 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.5 ]
- Helix antenna with match calculator
- Helix antenna online calculator with match calculator
[ Hits: 1237 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- Helix Calc
- Helix antenna calculator, to design and make helix antenna plans
[ Hits: 7804 | Votes: 168 | Rating: 5.85 ]
- Mixed Mode Helical Antenna
- An experimental omni-directional antenna for 70cm which has both horizontal and vertical gain
[ Hits: 997 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8 ]
- Mobile Helix Antennas for HF
- Normal mode helix antennas for HF mobile. Photos andn plan for a 20 meters mobile helix antenna by N2MH
[ Hits: 13450 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 7.46 ]
- Normal Mode Helix Antennas for HF
- Normal Mode Helix Antennas for HF Mobile
[ Hits: 1592 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.75 ]
- The Gain of the Axial-Mode Helix Antenna
- by Dr. D.T. Emerson, National Radio Astronomy Observatory (NRAO++). Antenna Compendium Volume 4, pp 64-68, 1995, published by the ARRL.
[ Hits: 2500 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 3.2 ]
- The Helical Windom Antenna
- A marriage of the windom and slinky antennas, experimental home brew antenna by NC4TC
[ Hits: 2707 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- The normal-mode helix antenna
- A helix will work in the normal mode when the diameter and pitch of the helix is less than 0.1 Lambda
[ Hits: 3048 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5 ]