Search Results for "down converter"11 links
- KEPS Equipments for AO40 downlink
- Complete receive system, downconverters, dishes, feeds and preamplifiers for AO40 satellite users
[ Hits: 695 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- SSB Electronic USA
- manufactures and distributes HF, VHF, UHF and SHF equipment covering 10MHz. - 47.0GHz. Our products include: Wireless LAN / WAN Bidirectional Linear Amplifiers, Low Noise Preamplifiers - LNA's, RF Linear Amplifiers, Relays, Transverter Systems, Frequency Translation Systems, Downconverters, Antennas, Parabolic Dishes, Coaxial Cable, Relays, Antenna Switches, Microwave Test equipment, PC controlled Receivers, Microwave Linear Amplifiers including models for Telemetry, Wireless, and CDMA applications.
[ Hits: 7338 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- ARTRA QRP Kits
- Lots of homebrew kits, you can buy kits or download as free, Association des Réalisation et Techniques RadioAmateurs. Transceivers, filters, converters, frequency meters, antenna analyzers, ATV receivers, interfaces
[ Hits: 11298 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.75 ]
- CAP Wireless Amplifiers
- Design and manufacture application specific microwave and RF amplifiers, upconverters, downconverters and multifunction assemblies.
[ Hits: 599 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- High Sierra
- Amateur radio products delaer, ham radio satellite products, low noise amplifiers, SDR friendly converters, FUNCube Dongle products, up and down convertes.
[ Hits: 139 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- AO-40 VHF Converter
- 144 MHZ to 28 MHZ 2nd Down-Converter for AO-40 Sat
[ Hits: 336 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Freeware Adif to cabrillo converter by SP7DQR. Windows ADIF 2 Cabrillo log format converter application let you translate you contest log book from the standard ADIF format to the Cabrillo format.
[ Hits: 3742 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 7.53 ]
- Excel ADIF Converter
- Use this excel spreadsheet and use it to input your old manual logbook data and have it converted to the ADIF format
[ Hits: 952 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- SRL QuickSilver QS1R VERB
- The QS1R VERB is the most advanced open source digital down conversion (DDC) receiver board on the market. It features a Linear Technologies LTC2208 16 bit, 130 MSPS Analog Digital Converter (ADC) and an Altera EP3C16 Cyclone III FPGA. Connectivity to the PC is through a high speed USB 2.0 interface. QS1R covers 15 kHz through 55 MHz in its standard configuration and can be used in undersampling applications to 300+ MHz.
[ Hits: 3196 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- 2m RX converter
- This 2m rx converter is part of a 2m transveter for use with a HF transceiver ( 28 -30 MHz ) but can be used as a stand alone down converter
[ Hits: 263 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- 144 MHz to 2.4 GHz Transverter
- A home made project, scan and monitor the 2.4 GHz band using a common MMDS downconverter.
[ Hits: 259 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]