Search Results for "eco antennas"21 links
- Balcony antennas
- What is the best balcony antenna? what antenna would you recommend for use on typical hotel balcony?
Read some answers here
[ Hits: 8821 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- 80 meter frame antenna
- This projects was developed as a result of experiments to become QRV on 80 meters, again, using the little balcony by SM0VPO
[ Hits: 6120 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- SWR: Maximum allowable VSWR
- VSWR (voltage-standing-wave-ratio) represents the degree with which an antenna is "matched" to the system impedance. Most modern antennas do not require any tuning for optimum performance. VSWR is one of the easiest parameters to measure and VSWR meters are becoming very popular antenna installation tools
[ Hits: 1087 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.33 ]
- Designing Log Periodic Antennas
- Lightweight and precise, the log periodic has become a favorite among EMC engineers By Glen Dash, Ampyx LLC
[ Hits: 3258 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- 40-20 Skeleton Slot HF Antenna
- A skeleton slot antenna by M0AWS , above 20m the radiation pattern changes such that it becomes a high angle radiator, offering good performance for NVIS operations
[ Hits: 777 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Remotely-tuned loop antenna for LW and MW
- This article describes how to build a loop antenna for low frequency (LF) and medium wave (MW) reception with remote-controlled tuning. The antenna is extremely sensitive and can be built mostly from parts from old radios and tape recorders. Like all loop antennas, it is highly directional, which allows you to null out unwanted noise sources.
[ Hits: 2738 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Limited space antennas
- My site describes several compact antenna designs.
[ Hits: 6552 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Slinky Antennas
- The first recorded use of the slinky as an antenna was by American soldiers during the Vietnam conflict. The slinkies were thrown over trees and used in emergencies when the normal antennas weree out of action
[ Hits: 8641 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- This site is dedicated to the RD3A (ex RD3AF)participation in russian and international HF-contests, DX'ing, DX'peditions, to his work from primary and secondary contest locations, to antennas, equipment and software used by him.
[ Hits: 289 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Sirtel produces a wide range of radio and telecommunications antennas
[ Hits: 2806 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 3.84 ]
- The RYMSA Corporation designs, manufactures and distributes a wide range of sophisticated antennas and components for the telecommunications industry supplying technical solutions tailored to the needs of its clients around the world.
[ Hits: 335 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Eco Antenne
- Italian antenna manufacturer. Verticals, yagis, delta loops, mobile and wire antennas from HF up to VHF and UHF bands including ham radio CB and commercial product lines
[ Hits: 13904 | Votes: 43 | Rating: 5.23 ]
- Scout Telecomunicazioni
- VHF, UHF, CB antennas for marine, mobile, base, remote radio monitoring and control system
[ Hits: 1824 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Tecom industries product line encompasses a wide range of highly sensitive active and passive antennas for use in airborne and ground applications, providing complete coverage of the 20 MHz to 40 GHz frequency range.
[ Hits: 231 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- US Communication antennas
- UnderBumper diversity licence plate antenna system (front and rear license plates) become the antennas. Available in VHF, UHF, Dual Band and other frequencies. We also manufacture mobile antennas for HF VHF UHF wideband antennas
[ Hits: 462 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Flyaway Antenna
- Flyaway Antenna, Carbon Fiber Antenna,Ku band Aluminum Antenna,Auto-Tracking Flyaway antennas by Probecom Microwave Technology
[ Hits: 270 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Opek Tech
- Tawainese antenna manufacturer. Multi-Band HF/VHF/UHF Mobile Antennas
[ Hits: 1927 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- Cmpter Electronics
- Cmpter Electronics is specialized in designs and manufactures RF Coaxial Connectors, RF Adapters, Cable Assembly and GPS Antennas for applications in the datacom/telecom, automotive, instrumentation aerospace and defense markets.
[ Hits: 244 | Votes: 52 | Rating: 9.34 ]
- Telecom Product Profiles
- Telecom Product Profiles is a manufacturers' rep firm specializing in factory direct Nello Towers, monopoles, antenna mounts, shelters, and more. Factory direct Cellular, PCS, and Wireless Broadband equipment such as antennas, radios, and more. Installation, financing, and leasing options available.
[ Hits: 819 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Vine Antennas Ltd - Vinecom
- Antenna dealer, antenna masts, towers, mounts, antenna rotators, steppir and optibeam inrad dealer
[ Hits: 882 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Arduino automated antenna switch
- This Arduino project decode ICOM CAT frequency information and switch antennas according to preset values. RX and TX antennas can even be different, a project by ON7EQ
[ Hits: 616 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termseco antennas ocf antennas 446 antennas vhf antennas antennas 122 mhz antennas eme antennas 80m antennas end fed antennas fm antennas hf bow tie antennas 136 khz antennas pmr 466 antennas 1.2 ghz antennas 20m antennas
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links