Search Results for "feed line"81 links - and 3 categories
Antennas : 12M
- A dual band wire beam for 17 and 12 meters
- This wire beam Moxon antenna offers double duty on 17 and 12 meters with one 50 ohm feed line, a PDF file by Allen Baker, KG4JJH
[ Hits: 10639 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- The Cycloid Collinear, a CP Omni
- This paper describes a wide band, high gain, multi-element cp omni with a single 50 ohm feedpoint with instructions for building a 2 and half element cycloid collinear for 2 meters.
[ Hits: 3511 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Small Transmitting Loop Antenna Calculator
- A free online calculator for making all of the calculations required to design and build small transmitting loop antennas, also known as magnetic loops by 66pacific.com
[ Hits: 4290 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 8.08 ]
- Radio Antenna System Evaluator Site
[ Hits: 703 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Design & Performance of a Choke Balun
- Design & Performance of a Choke Balun and Balanced Transmission Line by G4FGQ
[ Hits: 1083 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.33 ]
- K7MEM Center-Fed Half-Wave Dipole ( 3-30 MHz)
- A Center-Fed Half-Wave Dipole is probably the simplest of antennas to construct and use. It is usually suspended between two supports, from it's end insulators, and has the feedline hanging from the center.
[ Hits: 2433 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Transmission Lines
- About feed lines, parallel lines and coaxial lines, notes on impedance, SWR, Baluns, velocity factor and more by NZART
[ Hits: 477 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- The Clemens Match by W9ERN
- Balanced feed with coaxial line by John F. Clemens W9ERN
[ Hits: 498 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- Balanced Self Matching Feed Line System
- KE4UYP designed this Balanced Self Matching Feed Line System for people who want the very best feed line they can have on a Monobanded antenna
[ Hits: 1155 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Rolling your own balanced feed lines
- An article by VE1VQ that illustrate how to home made a balanced feed line
[ Hits: 1495 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Noise Reduction on 40m
- DF9CY implementation of W1HIS suggestion of inserting a common mode choke into a 40m antennas feed-line.
[ Hits: 1098 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Homebew RF chocke
- RF Choke to prevent hf currents on the feedline
[ Hits: 2827 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Open-wire Feedline
- Homebrew Light-weight Open-wire feedline for Portable Ops by N5ESE
[ Hits: 973 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Merits of Open Wire lines
- This article is devoted to pointing out the advantages of open wire lines and discussing a few particular applications where they might be the preferred choice to feed the antenna.
[ Hits: 936 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Open Wire Feed Line a second look
- Put up the longest dipole you can fit, feed it with open wire line, connect it to the balanced output of your tuner and—poof! Instant multiband antenna. Is life really that simple? By Paul Danzer, N1II
[ Hits: 1944 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.25 ]
- [TowerTalk] Coax Vs Open Wire Line
- Discussion at towertalk about coax cable feed lines vs Open Wire Lines
[ Hits: 632 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Super J-Pole for 435MHz
- The Super J Pole antenna is a co-linear vertical consisting of a number of half wave length vertical elements separated with half-wave length stubs (Tuning stub) feed with a folded matching stub by vk6ysf
[ Hits: 3111 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- The DBJ-1 VHF-UHF Dual Band J-Pole
- Searching for an inexpensive, high performance dual band base antenna for VHF and UHF ? Build a simple antenna that uses a single feed line for less than $10.
[ Hits: 5230 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- All Band inverted L antenna
- The inverted-L, using parallel feedline and an ATU, is an antenna with excellent potential as an all-band. Antennex article by W4RNL
[ Hits: 5754 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Antennas and transmission lines
- A very exaustive article on antennas and transmission lines. Covers many aspects of antennas and feed lines, in spanish
[ Hits: 471 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Windom Antenna with 4:1 balun
- The Windom is an Off-center wire multiband Antenna. The old version was fed just by a single-wire connected on 1/3 of antenna's overall length or with an open-line feeder (later versions). Here is another model with coaxial feeder, which is compatible with Solid States - 50 Ohm output transceivers .
[ Hits: 7072 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- RI Eastbay Police and Fire Online
- Online radio feeds of Police and Fire Departments for Newport, Middletown and Portsmouth RI as well as the local Navy Fire Department.
[ Hits: 572 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Scanning sydney
- Site dedicated to Radio Scanning in Sydney. Containing Local Frequencie, Frequencies lists, GRN talkgroups. and NOW Online feed.
[ Hits: 1625 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Howell Communications, Inc.
- Family owned and operated tower service company. Tower installation, Microwave and Broadcast Antenna Installation, Installation of Feed Lines, Ice Bridge Installation, Lightning Protection, Site Inspections, Alignment of Microwave Paths, Flash Testing, Sweep Testing, Tower Lighting and Relamping.
[ Hits: 312 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Online Calculators for Radio & Electronic Design
- Online calculators for toroid coil, air-core coil inductance, XL, XC, and more.
[ Hits: 1564 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
You can try similar termsfeed line for a-99 feed line matching feed line to g5 feed line length feed line conectoer tee match feed line feed line calculation 2 meter feed line balanced feed line open wire feed line feed a dipole with ladder line microstrip ntenna feed line twin line feed antennas a half wavelength of feed line for 441.4250 500 feet antenna feed line terminated
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links