OH7SV Matti Hohtola Ham Projectspop
- The most modern QRP transceiver in 2004,Direct Conversion HF Transceiver with DDS LO,
50 ohm to 200 ohm HF wide band transformers,
Wilkinson splitter for RX measurements,
Windom baluns 2001/2004,
Ferrite rod antenna for 80 meter, Magnetic Loop Antenna for 80 m, Mascot Switched PSU 9320 modification to 8A peak current, 150W MOSFET linear amplifier for 80m, 80 m HF SSB/CW Transceiver
- RFI Kit, ferrite cores, baluns, loop antennas, antenna tuners and various accessories
- FerriteToroids. Iron Powder Toroids. Ferrite Beads. Split Cores. Cable clamp-ons. Balun Cores. W2FMI Baluns and Ununs. Inductive components for EMI Suppression and RFI Suppresion, power supplies, HAM radio.
A low power 3.5MHz ARDF transmitter
- This low power transmitter is developed for ARDF exercising purposes but of course can be used as super QRP transmitter either. With 1 or 2 meter wire as antenna and a ARDF receiver with ferrite-rod antenna the range is about 100m but with better antennas and a 'real' receiver the range is probably much larger.
- FerriteToroidal Cores, Magnetic Properties of Ferrite Materials, EMI - RFI Suppression
Design Considerations, Ferrite Beads, Ferrites for RFI Ferrite Cores for RFI Suppression
by CWS ByteMark
Assessing unknown FerriteToroids
- Ok so you have had a good day at the Rally and you have come back with a carrier bag full of ferritetoroids that "just might be useful for something". How do you find out what they are? Very few seem to be stamped with any indication of their properties, and some are 'painted' garish colours which presumably means something.
- Winding Toroids can be a real hassle for those of use who are left-handed or not so dexterous as we once were.
Ferrite on Reducing RFI
- Using ferrite to reduce radio frequency interference with your PC monitor or antennas with your receivers or transceivers.
Using ferrite for interference suppression
- Excellent guide to using ferrite cores for interference suppression.
Understanding and Solving RF Interference and Noise Problems by Jim Brown K9YC Audio Systems Group, Inc. PDF File
- Designed by microwave engineers to provide filter, radio,microwave and Ham radio engineers with all relevant information of an inductor and core at his or her finger tips
Using ferrites for interference suppression
- This tutorial is meant to shed some light on the use of ferrites, and also presents some comparative frequency domain measurements both to illustrate some of the points, and to give designers an idea of what they might expect in using and specifying a ferrite component
Filters and Ferrites in EMC
- This article is about the characteristics and use of various filters and ferrites for solving amateur radio electromagnetic compatibility problems involving breakthrough of amateur signals into domestic equipment such as television sets, video recorders stereo sytems etc.