and 1 categories
about grounding on dxzone.com
1 2 [next]
Technical Reference : Grounding
Antennas : Shortwave Antennas : Towers Ham Radio : Blogs : USA Manufacturers : Cable and Connectors Manufacturers : Lightning and Surge Protection Publications : Manuals Shopping and Services : Cables and Connectors Shopping and Services : Radio Equipment Repair Shopping and Services : Regional : USA Shopping and Services : Test equipment Technical Reference : Grounding
Technical Reference : HF Radios Technical Reference : Lightning Protection
- Wiring and Grounding
- Importance of proper mobile setup. Operating an ham radio trasceiver setup into a mobile vehicle, implies attention to correct cabling setup and grounding.
[ Hits: 199 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Grounding system
- Perhaps one of the most over looked aspects of setting up a listening post is a ground system
[ Hits: 11952 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 4.45 ]
- Grounding FAQs
- A Grounding Q&A by ARRL web
[ Hits: 1957 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Assorted grounding hints and kinks
- Assorted Grounding Hints and Kinks and Technical Correspondence, Grounding Techniques, Conductivity in the Cold, Cold Ground, Is Your Radio Equipment REALLY Grounded?
[ Hits: 3095 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Different grounds for different shacks
- Technical questions answered about grounding techniques, in pdf file
[ Hits: 2746 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Grounding Concepts
- What is ground?RF ground and the ground plane, how can I tell if I have a good ground? ground loops
[ Hits: 2371 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.10 ]
- Why grounding
- Overvoltage protection, Voltage stabilization, Grounding in wiring, Ground wire resistance
[ Hits: 1483 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Lightning Safety & Power Quality Issues
- LightningProtection: Lightning Safety & Power Quality Issues. A moderated professional forum by recognized experts, for accurate technical information on lightning, surge and grounding information.
[ Hits: 587 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Safe,effective grounding
- Practical applications for end-fed antenna transformers and safe, effective grounding
[ Hits: 948 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
Technical Reference : RF Safety
- Grounding and RFI
- Described system was designed to provide a high level of lightning protection - there are three levels of defense to guard against let-through. It isn't perfect, but does, however, follow good guidelines and shows measured improvements in RFI reduction.
[ Hits: 5306 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.75 ]
- Lightning Protection for the Amateur Radio Station
- Article on lightning protection for the ham radio station, Lightning Characteristics, Identify What is to be Protected, Establishing a Good Ground, Coax Cable Grounding, Operating Safety by wrblock.
[ Hits: 420 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Amateur Radio Grounding to Protect Against Lightning
- Protecting the ham radio stations, using a good ground system
[ Hits: 763 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
XML RSS Feeds
Daily Top 10 links