and 2 categories
about linux on dxzone.com
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [next]
Software : Linux
Software : Linux : Linux Distributions
Contesting : Software Ham Radio : Clubs : North America : USA : Alabama Ham Radio : Personal Pages : Europe Manufacturers : Test Equipment : Oscilloscope Operating Modes : D-STAR Software : Collections Software : EME Software : Internet Linking Software : Linux
Software : Packet Cluster Software : Weather and FAX
- Pile Up!
- Pile Up! is a CW contest training program. The program requires a SoundBlaster (or compatible) card Available for Linux and Windows 95.
[ Hits: 3894 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Advanced ham radio Linux logger based on Firebird database. Provides radio control based on hamlib libraries, DX cluster connection, QRZ callbook, a grayliner, ON6DP QSL manager database support and a most accurate country resolution algorithm based on country tables developed by OK1RR. CQRLOG is strongly focused on easy operation and maintenance.
[ Hits: 1616 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- SCCW for Linux
- Sound Card cw for linux
[ Hits: 4464 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- QSSTV for Linux
- SSTV program for the Linux platform with several functions written by ON1MH Johan
[ Hits: 6937 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 6.36 ]
- DXtra Inc. WorldStation(TM) - RX-320
- WorldStation(TM) is a graphically advanced control program for the Ten-Tec RX-320. Written entiely in Java 2, WorldStation(TM) runs on Windows 95/98/NT, Linux and MAac platforms.
[ Hits: 2398 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 6.59 ]
- Visual Moon Tracking
- Java moon tracking software runs on LINUX, Win 98, Win NT, UNIX, OSF, MacOSX
[ Hits: 8488 | Votes: 42 | Rating: 5.95 ]
- RCOM for Linux
- Terminal program for serial device.
[ Hits: 2273 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- XPR for Linux
- Simple program for ham radio Uses AX25 support built in Linux kernel, works in X11 graphics environment.
[ Hits: 1978 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.85 ]
- PC-ATV is a program to generate testcards on your PC for tx over the ATV bands now with over 40 testcards from around the world. QRA and DTMF programs included.
[ Hits: 1960 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- APRS™ for Linux is a multifaceted system for use with packet radio by Hams, it allows the monitoring of real time geographical information such as the position of vehicles, the status of weather, radio direction finding and much much more. It envolves mapping, GPS tracking, packet radio, etc
[ Hits: 13956 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 4.22 ]
- X Text System home page
- XTS is a teletext server for packet radio under linux with many functions. It can execute command...
[ Hits: 1213 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.63 ]
- Free german Open Source HAM Logging Program unter the terms of the GNU General Public License. CLLOG runs under MS-DOS (Windows DOS-Window under 3.x,9x,NT,ME,2000) and LINUX. All Functions for Logbook.
[ Hits: 7711 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- Xastir is program for receiving and plotting APRS™ position packets. Development is a collaborative effort of programmers and amateur radio enthusiasts from around the world. Xastir supports many map formats and is highly customizable.
Xastir runs on Windows/MacOSX/Linux/FreeBSD/Solaris/Lindows. It supports 125 map formats, several types of TNC's and weather stations, Festival speech synthesizer, AX.25 networking (Soundmodem/Baycom/SCC!) and seven languages!.
[ Hits: 13979 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 5.96 ]
- Multi-SETI@Home Monitor
- A graphical add-on package to monitor seti@home activity that may be running on multiple computers over a network or multiple instances on the same computer. Runs on Windows or Linux.
[ Hits: 843 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
XML RSS Feeds
Daily Top 10 links