Search Results for "linux"160 links - and 2 categories
- Free VHF/UHF/Microwave contest logging software for rovers and non-rovers - Runs under Linux, Windows, etc.
[ Hits: 2286 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- East Alabama Amateur Radio Club
- Access to club info, meeting info, regional weather radar, linux links and various amateur links.
[ Hits: 1154 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- PA3BTL Henk
- Home page of PA3BTL with information on Linux, packet radio, sattellite keppler data links, Proxim RangeLAN2 2.4 GHz radio's, Lucent WaveLAN 2.4 GHz radio's and link to LXE homepage
[ Hits: 592 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- F5SOH Laurent
- Packet with Linux, homebrew, Talco mods. in French
[ Hits: 1092 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- BitScopes Mixed Signal Oscilloscopes
- Robust and affordable PC based mixed signal oscilloscopes for Windows, Linux and Mac. Isolated USB or networked connection to one or more PCs. Data acquisition, waveform generation and multi-user options available.
[ Hits: 1326 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Linux DStar Development
- The life and times of development of a Linux D-Star repeater and dplus node.
[ Hits: 278 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Linux and Ham Radio
- A brief summary on linux dedicated to ham radio
[ Hits: 2269 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Moon tracking for Mac Windows and Linux for EME by GM4JJJ
[ Hits: 1102 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- This is a Ham Radio Software Transceiver for Amateur Radio. Software works in Windows, Mac and Linux. HamSphere is a community for Ham Radio operators and other radio enthusiasts. Amateur radio equipment is not needed. The Transceiver uses java technology and covers all virtual Ham Radio and Amateur radio bands from 160 to 6 meters.
[ Hits: 786 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.80 ]
- Pile Up!
- Pile Up! is a CW contest training program. The program requires a SoundBlaster (or compatible) card Available for Linux and Windows 95.
[ Hits: 3983 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Advanced ham radio Linux logger based on Firebird database. Provides radio control based on hamlib libraries, DX cluster connection, QRZ callbook, a grayliner, ON6DP QSL manager database support and a most accurate country resolution algorithm based on country tables developed by OK1RR. CQRLOG is strongly focused on easy operation and maintenance.
[ Hits: 1828 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- SCCW for Linux
- Sound Card cw for linux
[ Hits: 4607 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- QSSTV for Linux
- SSTV program for the Linux platform with several functions written by ON1MH Johan
[ Hits: 7299 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 6.60 ]
- DXtra Inc. WorldStation(TM) - RX-320
- WorldStation(TM) is a graphically advanced control program for the Ten-Tec RX-320. Written entiely in Java 2, WorldStation(TM) runs on Windows 95/98/NT, Linux and MAac platforms.
[ Hits: 2455 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 6.59 ]
- Visual Moon Tracking
- Java moon tracking software runs on LINUX, Win 98, Win NT, UNIX, OSF, MacOSX
[ Hits: 8767 | Votes: 42 | Rating: 5.95 ]
- RCOM for Linux
- Terminal program for serial device.
[ Hits: 2298 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- XPR for Linux
- Simple program for ham radio Uses AX25 support built in Linux kernel, works in X11 graphics environment.
[ Hits: 2012 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.85 ]
- PC-ATV is a program to generate testcards on your PC for tx over the ATV bands now with over 40 testcards from around the world. QRA and DTMF programs included.
[ Hits: 2000 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- APRS™ for Linux is a multifaceted system for use with packet radio by Hams, it allows the monitoring of real time geographical information such as the position of vehicles, the status of weather, radio direction finding and much much more. It envolves mapping, GPS tracking, packet radio, etc
[ Hits: 14414 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 4.22 ]
- X Text System home page
- XTS is a teletext server for packet radio under linux with many functions. It can execute command...
[ Hits: 1265 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.63 ]
- Free german Open Source HAM Logging Program unter the terms of the GNU General Public License. CLLOG runs under MS-DOS (Windows DOS-Window under 3.x,9x,NT,ME,2000) and LINUX. All Functions for Logbook.
[ Hits: 8038 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- Xastir is program for receiving and plotting APRS™ position packets. Development is a collaborative effort of programmers and amateur radio enthusiasts from around the world. Xastir supports many map formats and is highly customizable.
Xastir runs on Windows/MacOSX/Linux/FreeBSD/Solaris/Lindows. It supports 125 map formats, several types of TNC's and weather stations, Festival speech synthesizer, AX.25 networking (Soundmodem/Baycom/SCC!) and seven languages!.
[ Hits: 15028 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 5.96 ]
- Multi-SETI@Home Monitor
- A graphical add-on package to monitor seti@home activity that may be running on multiple computers over a network or multiple instances on the same computer. Runs on Windows or Linux.
[ Hits: 889 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- FBB Packet-radio BBS
- FBB is a freeware bulletin board software for amateur packet-radio run on DOS Windows and Linux
[ Hits: 7011 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.40 ]
- FTV is an MS-DOS program used to receive images from Weather Satellites and Terrestrial Facsimile Stations, text transmissions from radio telex services, Morse code, as well as Amateur Radio FAX, SSTV, RTTY and CW signals. It can also be used to transmit FAX and SSTV. No external hardware, other than a radio, is required, as all the necessary signal processing is implemented in software.
[ Hits: 29327 | Votes: 32 | Rating: 5.46 ]
You can try similar termsft 817 linux linux linux ft 920 linux ham linux log tnc x for linux she linux linux cat linux tnc for linux fax linux linux hrd tnc linux vx 7r linux linux sdr
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links