she linux3 links
- Amateurfunk, linux and computing
[ Hits: 200 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Qucs - Quite Universal Circuit Simulator
- Qucs, briefly for Quite Universal Circuit Simulator, is an integrated circuit simulator which means you are able to setup a circuit with a graphical user interface (GUI) and simulate the large-signal, small-signal and noise behaviour of the circuit. After that simulation has finished you can view the simulation results on a presentation page or window. Run on Linux.
[ Hits: 1137 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Getting a FUNcube Dongle running on Linux
- How to make a FUNcube dongle run under Ubuntu 11.04 with Quisk SDR software
[ Hits: 173 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termslinux log tnc, linux linux sdr tnc x for linux linux tnc linux ham for linux linux linux cat linux ft 920 cw linux os linux she linux linux cw linux jt-65
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links